COINMETRO ICO ALMOST CLOSED

pastebin.com/EWG2ws2n
Burgers finally not allowed in the ico, means more buying pressure when it goes live. Don't be stupid user, buy the european coinbase/binance:

1. Designed for mainstream adoption, the CoinMetro platform will be an all-in-one solution for crypto geared towards maximizing client value. In other words they aim at providing services for new buyers, as well as experienced high frequency and high volume traders.

2. They have an amazing team, a telegram with already 14.000 members, admins and mods which instantly respond, as well as the CEO defusing FUD himself when he has the time. The CEO has already built a fully functional and profitable Forex-Trading platform which will be providing liquidity for margin and leverage trading cryptocurrency pairs and ETCFs (crypto-ETFs that is). 50:1 leverage trading will be possible.

3. Life-time reduced trading fees on their platform, which is also a LAW-COMPLIANT FIAT GATEWAY.

4. Direct Fiat support (also for alts):

5. ICOs can be held on the platform, instantly being listed with many pairs etc.

6. The Matching Engine will allow clients to send both standard and non-standard order types, including: Markets, Limits, Stops, Limit Stop Orders and OCO (One Cancels Other) and much more.

7. CoinMetro Debit Card To provide clients with instant access to their CoinMetro wallet balances. Having already implemented a successful debit card system for FXPIG, the team has a comprehensive understanding of the logistics of this space.

If you found this information useful please consider using my code to get 2,5% bonus on your contribution:
pastebin.com/EWG2ws2n

Attached: index.jpg (280x180, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.site/?c=4ch
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nl_3aCuXolBoyMOetiZdaprSuSZhH3GM3CN8kHZobN4/edit?usp=sharing
go.coinmetro.com/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh no burgers
>muh buying pressure at launch.
Last time I heard that was at the REQ ico. Gonna buy your bags for half ico price

Good ico. coinmetro.site/?c=4ch and you'll get +2.5%

faggot this is my copypasta you motherfucker die

They're a long way from reaching their target :-/

that's the best thing because unsold tokens will be burned !!!

I created a valuation model for CoinMetro, check it out.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nl_3aCuXolBoyMOetiZdaprSuSZhH3GM3CN8kHZobN4/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: 0080 - U1kOPPL.jpg (680x591, 66K)

when would i see any profit, if i bought into this?

That's actually great. Less coins in circulation means better possible price.

april when the exchnge launches

Pajeet shill threads are back. Bull market now

that soon huh, might throw a few grand on it then

This ICO is Pajeet free since you will have to provide ID in order to receive the tokens. There won't be many Pajeets with a passport.

all ico's have KYC verification.
dont try to mock the ico to get more coins burned be a good user please

Coinmetro pajeet shill threads have been around for ages. They pay refers 5% so naturally it attracts many pajeets. It's sad because it's a pretty good ICO.

So no Burgers will be able to participae in this? This basically kills the ico right?

nah this means that when it hits exchanges all burgers pressure buy

This shit has been shilled forever and the ico isn't done yet?

when does ico end?

23rd

ends in a week or so
its honestly a good thing to freeze your capital while shitcoins go lower in the next weeks

if you want to support a white poorfag instead of the shilling pajeets, then pls use

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a9f20a55400f96a721a6bf9

Attached: Coinmetro1.png (530x410, 70K)

you also get the trading fees reduced for a lifetime if you are in the ico
also 2,5% Bonus for using my link

mh, overall i would be more happy to see more actual users
longterm more benefit than from a coinburn

I agree, guys hoping for to not reach hard cap are retarded