Need some opinions, Veeky Forums

Need some opinions, Veeky Forums.

Me and my Girlfriend are having a debate. My Girlfriend wants turkey for Christmas, where as I think we should go for a nice ham. My Girlfriend argues that a turkey is traditional. I think she has a fair point, but a nice glazed ham is delicious. Do you guys think I should get the turkey like the Girlfriend wants or the ham?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Cristo_sandwich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't you murkans have your traditional turkey for Thanksgiving not so long ago? A change would be nice
Either way who cares about tradition, just have whatever you want to. I'll be having a nice BBQ

ham on christmas eve, turkey on christmas day

Me and my Girlfriend aren't American.

Turkey on Christmas day, then Ham on boxing day, also leftover turkey and stuffing sandwhiches

Ham is for faggots

get a mcchicken sandwich u cuck

>d-do i fit in yet guise

goose

Post her tits or GTFO

Whose?

Your gf's, dipshit

Who says I have a gf?

I can't, that would be very disrespectful to her.

not me

Who gives a fuck what's traditional? And why are you letting your girlfriend make decisions for you? Eat what you want.

>My Girlfriend argues that a turkey is traditional
Traditional for her family maybe, but not for any kind of national/cultural identity that I've ever heard of.
Ham or even goose are more traditional.

We do both a ham and a turkey on Thanksgiving day and Christmas. I love being American

well, do i?

Well then, what'd you have on Thanksgiving?

eat duck or lamb you plebian faggot.

Turkey. I always prefer turkey for special occasions, Ham feels like something you can have any time, but turkey dinner is a lot of work and feels more special.

This. When you smell a turkey come out of the oven you just know it's the holiday season

go for a tofurkey senpai

A turkey has so many more dimensions of complexity to it my man. A ham is just like how it's monosyllabic name sounds - pretty one note and plain

ham inside turkey

This is the correct answer

Be bold, have a nice rogan josh

ham and turkey = montecristo en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Cristo_sandwich

fuck with that it will change/shorten your life

you're welcome in advance

You might as well enjoy the ham before it gets banned in your country.

Why not both, leftover Christmas ham is fucking amazing.

Swan

kek

just compromise, get a breast and a small ham.

or do a goose or a duck

>traditional
Fuck her. Turkey, ham, prime rib, there's lots of "traditional" things depending on your family. All that matters is you have a big fat hunk of roasted meat on the table.
Just get a turkey. She'll probably let you fuck her later if it's good enough. (Brine it for 24 hours then butterfly it and roast it over vegetables.) Then buy a ham on sale after Christmas is over.

Where can you get decently priced goose? If I want a reasonable unfrozen duck I just go to Chinatown, but no clue where to get goose. Grocery store by me is selling them for like 10+ bucks a pound frozen so they end up being between 70-120 bucks

Not eating god-tier norwegian ribbe (pork ribs) for christmas. Please, an hero for your own good.

forgot pic

Turkey is for thanksgiving, who the fuck eats turkey at christmas?

why would you choose ham over turkey you dipshit

My family does both on Christmas. We do lobster and crab legs on Christmas Eve. We aren't poor.

>not having turkey christmas day and ham boxing day
>not having leftover turkey and ham sammiches for days after
please.....all of you
kys

Does she do anal?

Why don't you have both.

Both wrong. Ham for easter, turkey for thanksgiving, and rib roast for xmas. Do it big. Delicious.

Since you don't live in the land of corporate freedom and consequently can buy a true cured ham instead of a hunk of chemically infused, assembly line pink muscle tissue, go with ham.

Turkey is traditional for Americans on thanks giving, it's never been a part of Christmas.

Solution: Get a fucking goose, best tasting bird on the planet and the fat is amazing. You're girlfriend gets to eat a large bird but it will taste good and the skin will be orgasmic if you do it well.

Also cook potatoes in the rendered goose fat.

You should dump her user
Women are horrible and you should mgtow your own way

Men en saftig kalkun med waldorfsalat og rodvinssaus er jo på gude-nivå.

It's a lot of work, but this seems to be the ideal solution

Red Snapper

It's Jesus's day, the fish is his symbol, partake in his flesh.

Nobody cares.

for me, the prime rib... the best Christmas roast.

turkey is not traditional for christmas

you eat turkey on thanksgiving and ham on christmas

your gf is retarded

>not lamb for Christmas

wooooooooooooooooooow

Both are acceptable. Trade the giving in on turkey for something

stem her? i hardly know her

Eat some turkey ham. Problem solved.

You did subhuman

ill drop some wisdom on you, for things that dont matter at all, let her have her will.
Its the first rule for a happy relationship

Cook both

It's always been ham for Christmas and turkey for Thanksgiving in my family

>turkey
get a goose

Flytt tilbake til midtosten, Ahmed.

>Look mom, I posted it again!

Lamb for Christmas, salmon for new years.

Goose is pleb-tier and nasty af. Only poor people eat goose.

I wouldn't bother with turkey unless you have family coming round. When its just the two of us i make roast chicken with a bacon, sage, onion and lemon stuffing. Far more flavourful & juicy than turkey and means we aren't eating leftovers for days trying not to waste it.

Tell her that you will be having ham for christmas and that her moves are fucking weak and if she wants to have turkey she can get the fuck out.

>female
>traditionalist

Hmmm something's not adding up here.

Why not both?

You are both wrong. The correct answer is beef wellington.

turkey

Tradition is for people living in a dream world
Slap her and make sure it's honey glazed

Bit expensive for one day but I've never had it, is it worth it?

Go back to /b/ you retard

Very. Look up Gordon ramsays version

Fuck tradition. I'm having friends over on Christmas Eve and I'm cooking rabbits for everyone.

both.

Top puf

Get off this website.

kek

I always roast a duck to bring to my family's Thanksgiving. Nice addition to the usual stuff

Just do both man. Break open that lil piggy bank.

Easy.
Turkey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ham

Prime rib master race

They're both pretty boring. I'll be making this Lobster Fra Diavolo.

>Ikkje pinnekjott
lol

traditional as in traditional where you live in. in europe, or at least finland&sweden, ham is the way to go, not even sure where to get a turkey.
so, without any real experience with turkey, HAM all the way baby

and good luck cooking it without drying it out.
maybe in a soup or stew

how the fuck does anyone think turkey isn't THE christmas meal? probably all fucking burgertown wanksgiving cucks. it's christmas. you get turkey. not a difficult concept.

have ham a couple days later when turkey reserves run low.

Settle it in smash you cuck