How do you guys like to make your cheese sandwiches? I don't heat mine I like the cheese raw...

How do you guys like to make your cheese sandwiches? I don't heat mine I like the cheese raw.I put the cheese on the bread, I also add some chunky mayo to it and lamb chunks. Anyone have any good tips? I am making a dozen for my family Christmas party and want to make each on differently then the other. I want a surprise in each sandwich to keep everyone on their toes. Thank's ahead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oKNt50sxLKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

avocado

I was thinking that and hot peppers would pair well with so.e queso cheese slices. Something to add a lil pop a lil heat and flame to each bite.

That doesn't look like it's on a grill. How is that a grilled cheese?

An unheated cheese sandwich may be a necessary expedient, but anyone who prefers it is fucked in the head.

Because it isnt a grilled cheese, its a cheese sandwich. Can't you read?

1. Replace the crappy Toast Bread with Rye Bread from the bakery
2. Replace the crappy "cheese" with Gouda or Emmentaler.
3. Take a pan and preheat it. NO OIL, NO BUTTER.
4. Add bread + cheese. Two slices Cheese between two slices bread. Heat is medium. Toast that fucker untill it's golden.

>how to make a grilled cheese

>not cooking in coconut oil
>not buttering and garlicing the bread
>not cooking in some sriracha

Where does it say that in the op?

>he didnt read the picture

No one said it was grilled you fucking spastic.

top puf

Cheese and mayo together God the idea is making me dry heave what the fuck is wrong with flyovers

For me it is the McCheese.

just think of that white gold oozing, dripping off the bread. think of that slice of american cheese slathered in so much mayo that you can't contain it.

Now think of that overly vinegary mayo, smelling just like your dad's balls as he forced you to dine on his cock.

just the way mum used to make it!

sounds stupid but i cook mine just like a steak. i brown both sides in a pan then pop into a hot oven for like 5 minutes. i only do this because i always enjoyed the hard bread grilled cheese they served in school. if u use enough butter, the bread gets hard in the oven but is not crouton hard, more like a soft pretzel knot.

french fries

It's not a fucking grilled cheese people, I specifically asked for uncooked cheese sandwich ideas. Also to user talking about rye bread, I said rye bread is exactly what I was thinking of using. Cheese and rice people come on what is this fu king novice hour..?

>American who has never tasted good cheese detected

bake your own dried tomato & olive ciabatta
salt n pepper the cheese slightly
use avocado slices
red onion rings
spicy mayo
lettuce

bonus ingredients:

pickles
thinly sliced radishes

depends on ur fancy really

this is a recipe for success

I like your thinking user, I may attempt that one. Maybe for my personal collection though..!

Garlic and sriracha are great, but they really have no place in a standard grilled cheese sandwich.

And to the OP, no "cheese sandwiches" would contain chunks of lamb meat. And "chunky mayo" does not exist.

Retard.

Thank you user, some people are culinary ignorant, probably can't even afford lamb chunks.

chunky mayo tho, either you let that shit sit too long or you've bought some horrible monstrosity

>chunky mayo

It's actually a high quality product, I made it myself.

It's chunky because I added Blu cheese crumbles and cottage cheese.

Two slices of the cheapest bread you can find, stale is better, and just a single slice of sliced, individually wrapped cheese, no butter or mayo, that will just impair the rich flavors.

*blue

Thnk's user for going out of your way to correct my typo.

*bleu

The proper way of actually spelling it. Thank you as well.

youtu.be/oKNt50sxLKE

Well this is my attempt.

I spread butter over both sides of both pieces of bread, fry one side of each in copious amounts of fat, flip them over, stack on several slices of cheese with each one rotated by 45 degrees, put on some italian seasoning, then assemble the burger and fry both sides of it. That way the bread has maxi-crunch. I take it out, cut in half, and dip in mayo.

Thanks for explaining what the fuck chunky mayo is

The term you are looking for is "Bleu cheese dressing", albeit a ghetto recipe

Not the same mine also had feta you fucktard and niggers in the ghetto only eat ranch dressing get your facts straight.

semen

I've heard many a cook (celebrity chef and other food "personalities", as well as actual work-in-a-restaurant chefs) say that white bread and american cheese is best for grilled cheese sandwiches. Experiments happen but they would always go back to the classic because it tasted best.

Good old Americano Cheese.

It does 2 things well. Cheeseburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches. Those two alone can justify its existence on at least one level. I don't want to bite into either one and have some large glob of stretchy cheese coming out for 10 inches when I try to pull it away after taking a bite. Anything else though and there's far better options. It does have its place though and makes a great difference.

fuck no, mozzarella is best in grilled cheeses. Heat that shit up enough and you're basically eating a hot cheese milkshake between two buttered bread slices. It's fucking amazing.