Beverages

What ya'll drinking tonight? So far these are decent-great.

Jack Daniels, but I am not sure if I got a counterfeited fake bottled, I am paranoid about it.

I ve never had bourbon before so I cant tell, I wanted to try it so I bought a bottle in a small place.

Its the cap, looks cheap, the plastic was ok, and everything is ok, has the importation information, but still....feels weird.

Such is life in China. You never know if you've got real booze or some shit that is going to make you go blind unless you've had it before in a first world country.

blanche de chambly is one of my favorite beers

Ptain le salopard, je trouve plus rien de cette Brasserie en France...

Got a bottle of this on the back of recommendations of some guy in that tequila thread from a couple of weeks back.

OP you have top tier taste. I love Unibroue's beers.

bumping from page 9 just to agree

la fin du monde and don de dieu are world fucking class m8

No Trois Pistoles? You should get that one too if you haven't had it.

I'm drinking non-alcoholic beer. Trying to cut down on my drinking. It's ok.

love this ipa

i got that at a place near me here in MS that has craft beer from all around the country and very nice cigars. Hops and Habanas or the place next door. I dont remember. it was fucking great.

Once I got over the first sip I'm loving it, same as every lafrog I've tasted

Get that filthy French dishwater out of here.

Bout to make a hot toddy after I down this

I also enjoy a nice hot toddy when I'm feeling sick.

2 scoops in some seltzer

How does it compare to the 10? They have started selling it in my local Costco for £28 a go and I am seriously tempted to buy a bottle even though I have loads of whisky on my shelf

Had a new bottle of Gin, so I bought some fresh basil. Delicious.

A nice set of malbecs and a cab from a malbec vintner

RIP heart

I think that was me. Was it the one with the info dump?

If so, how is it?

Has this become the new meme-tier peated Scotch? What about the other peated island-whiskeys: Talisker, Laphroaig, Ardbeg, Bruchlaiddach, Caol Ila?

My Sunday tequila drink off

A liter of cold latte

Coffee is the only thing that fills the void in my heart

Unibroue holiday taster pack! The Ephemere is good. All my others got drank when people came over for Christmas. Terrible was terrible just like the label says, Maudite is far far superior and smooth.

Ma nigga

Trois Pistoles is my favourite Unibroue.

>Terrible was terrible
lol

I didn't know Unibroue was relatively popular in the U.S. until I was at a liquor store in Las Vegas and saw a great selection of those and other Quebec beers.

I've been sticking with the same beer for sometime and even drinking more red wine than anything these days. Maybe I'll try different Quebec beer again... I live a block away from a dépanneur that has a great selection.

frogs are great, same with ardbegs. I'm thinking of retiring to islay just to drink myself silly. I might bust out a lafrog now you've mentioned it.

Also different user, but QC is a touch sweeter than the 10, it's nice but not quite as medicinal. Still miles better than select or QA.

Talisker and Bruchladdich are not really THAT peaty though. Lag is just getting memed because of that dude with the moustache from that tv show normies like because the idiot from it went on to be in a marvel movie.

2 scoops mixed into some tap water

Great Lakes Brewing Edmund Fitzgerald Porter

I thought Great Lakes was pretty average but they have done a really good job with this Edmund Fitzgerald Porter and their Commodore Perry IPA.

>tfw fell in love with cheap old Evan Williams in the states
>move to Canada and try to find it
>it's mid-shelf and about the same price as Bulleit or Buffalo Trace
>turn to wild turkey and four roses

oh...

9%, 10.5% - Your basically drinking wine at that point.

>wine = ABV
wut

>Mix 1 oz vodka in 3.5 ounces of tonic.
>Abv is same as wine therefore wine.

Yeah it was you. Only had a couple of glasses so far but it's nice and smooth, thanks for the recc!

La maudite is great. I used to enjoy La Fin du Monde, been a while since I had one

I can't find Luxardo maraschino liquer, doesn't seem too readily available in Aus, is Giffard any good?

liqueur*

Their Eliot Ness is pretty good as well. Ive never been disappointed by great lakes.

im having more now. almost bed time for me, so i'll probably have enough to get a bit of a buzz.
the 750ml is $8.99 locally. not bad for what it is i guess.

I had some hofbrau winter spezial last night

try pic related, if not already done.. it's GOAT af

shirt yeah unibros, love that chamblay

pls translate to murican

When I tried this, I found it quite watery. Ever since trying Founders' porter, everything else leaves me disapointed.

For me it's the Shirley Temple, the best soft drink

sure!

it says:
-250 mL blanche de chambly (unibroue's white beer)
-200 mL 15% cooking cream
-6 chopped onions
-15 mL fresh chiseled coriander
-15 mL extra virgin olive oil
-salt
-ground black pepper

steps:
-slice the onions in rings
-caramelize them in the olive oil
-once ready, incorporate the beer
-let reduce, then add the cream and let simmer for a couple minutes
-add salt and pepper to taste