Post pics of the best burgers you can find

Post pics of the best burgers you can find.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Qa6QXBxxWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food burger.

this is my platonic ideal of a burger:
-cheap squishy bun
-thin beef patties
-gooey american cheese
-iceberg lettuce
-and some sauce that gets on your fingers

so your idea of a good burger is garbage you get in a paper bag from the corner food store

For me

yes. a $15 burger is worse than a $2 one.

My boy here understands. The more you pay for a burger the more bullshit it is and this is a universal law. The ideal burger has the following:

>two all beef patties
>special sauce
>lettuce
>cheese
>pickles
>onions

And is served on a sesame seed bun. Full stop.

Burgers were not exactly meant to rub shoulders with champagne and caviar, you know.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

Preferably without the cheese, and manually add a triforce of onion rings.

I've never had a burger under $5 that was better than one that was over $5, at least where I live. most good simple burgers are $5-10 now, anything over $10 and they start getting complicated. you might be able to get a good single thin patty burger for under $5 but those are for women and children.

I made this a few months ago

this doggos definitely one of the good guys

I'd like to serve a McDonalds 1/4 pounder with cheese at a fancier place without telling people just to see what the reaction is and if people start taking photos saying how great it is or not because they expect it to be so much better because it's not at a McDonalds store.

dogshit

burger perfection

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

Similar to this youtube.com/watch?v=4Qa6QXBxxWw

for me it's your corpse being anally raped by muslims

do american's really eat shit like this?

No, that's a child-size portion. You only see that in the maternity ward in a hospital.

Macdombles cheeseblarger

kek

Game, Louisville, KY

It's a novelty item, unfortunately. It's all about quantity and nothing about quality

fake and gay

This nigga understands.

The thing is, a burger can be super simple, cheap, and "dimestore" or "backyard bbq" quality and still be amazing. But a $10 burger can be just as amazing, they just usually have more flair and interesting tastes added onto it. You guys are buying into a false burger dichotomy.