What are some foods or restaurants that you can't stand but everyone else seems to love?

What are some foods or restaurants that you can't stand but everyone else seems to love?

raw tomato

time to get roasted

Nandos. Every time I've gone there the chicken is overcooked and there's nothing any peri peri sauce can do to fix it.

Shellfish
I'm allergic to them but they smell like ass anyway so I don't mind

I'm going there for dinner tonight

Chipotle and five guys

Memechickens are a shit.
Big Mac is a shit.
McNuggets are a shit except for boot.

Hot dogs

sushi
oysters
anything pickled ( kimchi, etc)

Your granny's caserol is shit. There's a reason I always eat earlier.

Kebabs are fucking disgusting third world animal food and everyone but me thinks they're so delicious and exotic. A Turkish "restaurant" sells them in town for 10 dollarydoos and people eat it up like marchflies on a festering wound, truly sickening

You hate grilled meat? Because that's all it is.

This garbage is always mentioned but Fatburger isn't, even though it's similar, yet ten thousand times better.
Went there once and paid 13.50 (canadian, but seven years ago before the collapse, so it's probably 20.50 now) for a little single cheeseburger and way too many shitty fries.
You can't even get a beer or watch tv like fatburger.

>I really enjoy a good steak
>user, check out Texas Roadhouse! It's cheesy, but the food is good.
>place is absolutely packed on a weeknight
>"Hmm, maybe this place is ok."

Applebees tier with a ridiculous menu. Ordered vegetables and a sweet potato with my steak. Veggies were obviously just nuked and the server asked me if I wanted marshmallows and caramel on my sweet potato. Jesus Christ.

I'm from San Diego, so even chain restaurants around here have good beer selections. Only things on draft were absolute piss.

And we're all just stardust bro nothing matters
fucking roach

kebab is inferior to kabob

I don't think they're exotic or delicious.
I just use them as an alcohol soaking vessel if I can't be fucked downing a bag of Maccas burgers.

Fatburger has about 150 locations. Five Guys has about 1000. Put simply, more people have encountered Five Guys.

I used to have both about a block away from each other, as well as another place competing for the same kind of dollar. Fatburger went out of business pretty quick, because they somehow managed to be shittier even than Five Guys.

On the bright side though: onion rings.

lychees
>they just taste gross
seafood
>it smells funky and/or looks gross
poutine
>i dont mind eating a few fries if my friends share theirs with me but i could never eat a whole order of them for lunch like some people i know
>dont hate em but i could never eat an entire portion
pizza that is overloaded with meat and cheese
>the standard portions of toppings that most pizza places offer have a nicer balance and dont cause heartburn
KFC
>go to Popeyes you fucking nigger! its literally 10 times better!
bananas and desserts or pastries made with bananas
>they just suck
Subway
>dont know how these fucks are the number one restaurant chain in the world
Nutella
>hazelnuts are a medium tier nut at most and even peanuts are better and those arent even actual nuts!
those jew deli sandwiches that are 98% meat
>balance mang!
steaks
>its just so boring

i enjoy their sandwiches more than their grilled chicken, they dont seem to go as overboard with the cooking.

You're one picky bitch.

chipoddle and five fags

Anyone putting ranch on anything spicy. Don't fucking order the damn thing if you don't want the heat you piece of shit.

you would be surprised if this was a thread about shit we like that everyone hates

Spaghetti or any other long pasta.

Probably due to a bad experience in band camp, but I disliked it before as well. The texture and appearance is like a mouthful of slimy, bloody worms.

Perfectly suited to your personality, wretch

does this include noodles?

I can't eat Spaghetti and long flat pasta, but I can easily eat ramen or Chinese noodles.

You went to a shit Roadhouse, mate. It's certainly not 5 star quality, but they are decent.

this
its got a nice flavour even when dry and all but you can get a whole chicken, slice off the breasts, section up the rest of the chicken, marinade it in garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, oil, parsley and lemon juice.
aka periperi marinade
butterfly the breasts to make burgers and bbq the entire chicken

I just don't like barrel flavours. If you take something and you age it in a wooden barrel I probably won't like it.

Did a little noodle touch you in band camp, user?

Quiet down, Hans. Nobody cares about your cultural appropriation. You did this to yourself.

Burger King. It's simply inferior to McDonald's.

Brussel sprouts are foul smelling and have a horrible texture. Squash is somehow mushy puke yet stringy at the same time, bad combo.

KFC, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Chipotle, McDonald's, BK, Wendy's, TGIFridays, Applebee's, Olive Garden, Five Guys, Panera, Papa John's, LC's, Domino's, Church's Chicken, Ruby Tuesday's, Cheesecake Factory, Hardee's/Carl's Jr, Sonic, Panda Express, PF Chang's, Chick-Fil-A, Subway, Jimmy John's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Boston Market, Arby's, Baja Fresh, Johnny Rocket's, Cracker Barrel, Denny's, Outback Steakhouse, Pizza Hut, Qdoba, Skyline Chili.

/thread

BDubs simply because it's a fucking ripoff

Of what? Buffalo wings?

papa johns

Chipotle a shit

Everything. They are a very expensive restaurant.

Oh I thought you meant ripoff as in cheap imitation, not prices

not that user but it is really overpriced and mediocre wangz

Oh I see.