Do you agree?

Do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistinism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im 12 and what does this mean?

I'm 42 and what does this mean? I know what contrarian means, but I don't understand why that would apply to BK?

All fast food restaurants, by nature and by design are "plebian".

Wouldn't even lump DQ into that group since it's pretty different but yeah mcd

I would say that DQ shouldn't count, growing up where I did there were multiple DQ restaurants but none of them served fast food, just ice cream, it's not consistent enough to be considered IMO

As for the rest....I enjoy all three, McDs, BK, and Wendys....they all have their pros and cons, but yeah I would say Wendys in general seems of higher quality, while McD is kind of the generic choice....BK idk though, I don't know though, out of the big three I guess that's the spot to put it in since BK fans are smaller in numbers than McDs so they may seem contrarian even if not the case

DQ>Wendy's

Well shit, I agree with an OP for once.

>BK over McD
why?

Never been to DQ but wendys has shitty tasting cheese on everything and in general tastes like ass. Burger king makes burgers as if they were using higher quality ingredients so it ends up tasting like ass. McDonald's knows how to make fast food taste like fast food. They hit all the right flavor centers.

Wendy's is fucking garbage

Legitimately have never had a good meal from there

All fast food burger joints are garbage

Texas is different for DQ but they are expensive for something that you can get better at Wendy's

funny I've never had a bad meal there. maybe its you

Maybe youre just an easily impressed child with no tastebuds

I'm a Michelin food reviewer pal

>funny I've never had a bad meal there

Nah, you just have low standards.

Oh yea but McDonalds has all the best ingredients huh. Wendy's always has the best tasting beef and produce. Their nuggets have the best texture and taste. Fries are salted perfectly and someone who likes mix of crisp and floppy like me it's perfect.

Pretty much. I only had DQ once though, so no opinion there.

>Oh yea but McDonalds has all the best ingredients huh.

No, that's just as shitty. It's fast food man. Of course it's not going to be very good.

Fuck off already wendy's, I saw your marketing bullshit posts on reddit already

Bruh, Wendy's has stepped their beef patty game up. The last time I ate at a Wendy's was in 2011 and their burger game was dismal at best. Now the patties are actually pretty sizable. I like the direction they're going

>reddit

Waiting for some autist to mention a California burger chain and ruin the thread.

We're judging all the fast food on a fast food scale

Don't start.

FUCK BURGER KING

I'd just cut off the DQ part and go with the big three for the chart, myself.

Otherwise I agree 100%

In-n-out is LITERALLY the only but place you should be eating at. I don't understand how people outside of California can even stand eating burgers that aren't from In-n-out.

change DQ to Culver's lad then its perfect

I don't miss working in the quad cities all the time (software consultant living in the north east, client was in the quad cities ) but I do miss certain things, Culver's being one of them. I'd generally eat there once or twice a month.

Because he's right.

And because the buns aren't crushed sweetrolls.

Why is philistine at the end? a philistine is a simpleton who doesn't value culture or the fine arts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistinism

McDonald's if you're strapped for cash, Wendy's if you want to splurge. BK is irrelevant and DQ is only known for their ice cream products.

Doesn't that perfectly describe DQ? DQ is unashamedly pleb even among fast food.

A patrician wouldn't eat at any of those "restaurants".

>pleb, philistines
fast food

>contrarian
diners, drive-ins, and dives

>patricians
little known one-off restaurants with original recipes and food, never chain restaurants, sometimes well-known five-star restaurants

Dairy Queen double cheese burgers are the best
McDonald's has the best french fries

The others are shit.

>dives
>contrarian

>little-known one off restaurants
>not hipster contrarian
You're deluded

Fuck it, I'm going to BK today.

FUCK BURGER KING

You touch kids

Burger King should be in plebeian as well. Wendy's is contrarian. DQ moves to patrician.