Camping trip

My dad wants to take me on a camping trip this upcoming weekend. I keep telling him to fuck off about it but he's being really persistent. He's saying we don't spend enough time together anymore. The only upside to going would be to eat some of his cooking cause he's a really good chef. How do I get out of this? I just want to hang with my friends and smoke weed

Go spend time with your dad

You should go camping with your dad. I feel like you already know this.

do it. think this someone else for once.

dude you can go smoke weed with your friends anytime

you probably don't (and probably won't after this) get many chances to camp with your dad, so do it

You must be 18+ to post on this website.

I'm 19

Smoke weed with your dad while camping. Camping is the shit dude and your dad isn't gonna be here forever

My dad died, and I don't feel bad for not spending time with him. He got his lot, and I got mine. Do what you like, and ignore sentimental faggots.

You better go on that trip you fucking faggot

Just for that I won't

Your dad wants to rape you again

>My dad wants to take me on a camping trip this upcoming weekend. I keep telling him to fuck off about it but he's being really persistent. He's saying we don't spend enough time together anymore. The only upside to going would be to eat some of his cooking cause he's a really good chef. How do I get out of this? I just want to hang with my friends and smoke weed

Sounds like your dad's dying and just wants a little trip with you so you remember him. Stop being a cunt.

I'd have dropped you off at the orphanage.

>think of someone else for once

Oh go lay an egg!

And here I am asking my old man every month to come camping with me before the old fucker dies and he's too lazy/busy with other shit.

Funny how life works out, bud.

If you were my son I'd beat you, get drunk and fuck your mother to make another one that isn't defective.

this
bet your dad hasn't smoked weed in years because he grew up and took care of his son

Idk, ask him if he'll be making pasta. Oh, you don't want any more pasta because you have your fill by starting the exact same thread that's been posted at least 4 times in the last 2 months.

This

Just come out to your dad as being a faggot and tell him you hate him because he never molested you as a kid....and now you don't feel pretty enough so are going to cut of your dick and become a "girl"....so hopefully one day you will feel pretty enough

KYS

At least someone else recognized it.

Checked and confirmed.

Your dad knows you smoke weed btw.