Hmm
That's rancid

N I C E
I
C
E

someone post the gif of steve smoking and saying nice. also heres a good vid
youtube.com/watch?v=RXyPw0UsKoI

>Steve will never look deeply into your eyes, say "Nice!" and then pull you in for a kiss
Dunno why I even bother, if I'm honest

>wanting to sully steves pureness

Might taste alright, but it's hardly what I'd call good looking.

let's get this out onto a tray

[spoiler]nice.[/spoiler]

I always hoped for a chicken enchilada one those were breddy good. But fuck the omelette and especially the chicken loaf one.

>Frank Zappa

Breddy gud

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you buddy

tasty new cake from MREjap!

youtube.com/watch?v=waAMH45WJto

Bump.

>MRE
>On a metal tray

>MRE
Nice canned cod liver is godly. So-so one requires mashed potatoes and so on, but freshly canned whole slightly salted livers in just oil, god. I can eat it without any crackers.

I miss trading stuff for the good drink packets.
t. Canadian MRE eater

>canned cod liver

I threw up in my mouth a little.

NICE

You fags actually wanna try MREs? Top lol

Can't imagine they're much different from any canned or frozen meals you find at the grocery.

Initially, hell no. But there's a number of youtube channels that actually make them look fun and interesting. It's just hypnotic to watch people eat them and in the end you want to try one too.

Don't knock it until you've tried it friend, they're a neat little experiment

N I C E
I
C
E

What's the worst thing he's tried? His recent Vietnam C Ration was pretty bad.

The problem is that 90% of enjoying an MRE/IMP is the bartering experience. You got the sweet snack, but the other guy got the fucking lemon-lime drink mix. That lemon-lime drink mix, good fucking memories.

MREs are specifically American rations

A french ration isn't an MRE even if it is a meal ready to eat

This is like a calling gelatin jello situation

>he doesn't want to get this out onto a tray

He's probably implying that a metal tray would be a luxury in most situations where you'd be eating MREs in the first place.

>Like calling gelatin jello
Exactly, only autists would be upset.

>shirt from big trouble in little china
how does one man have such nice taste?

Find one (1) flaw. You can't.

Steve is the American 1980's distilled into a single human being.

it triggers my autism that he keeps dropping everything

They are way different, and the (A) (B) types fucking suck. Don't get me wrong, some are alright but the if I never see another MRE it'll be too soon

This is so true though, ~60 people eating with these and you'll see packs flying when the DS aren't watching.

Huh, wow. this thread is really nice.

Brit or German for me.

Didn't Ukrainian creamer send him to the hospital?

There's a Chinese PLA ration that had some smushed "egg roll" thing in it that he described as the worst ration item he'd ever had.
Probably just the worst non-skunked/stale/rancid item, but there you go.

>Not too sick - just a little E. coli and Botulism. But that was from those Ukrainian Rations. Oh, and a 1977 Chicken Stew LRP. And also a 2010 Brit ORP 24hr's Muesli, a Aussie CR1M Chicken Curry from 2008, and many swelled tongue deals from rancid Nut Cakes. Ah, heck. It's a lifestyle. I lost count.
He's actually gotten REALLY fucking sick from eating some of this stuff.

>I'm not even going to try that as it would coat my mouth and throat with a rancidity that I can't even describe, it's just something else

You've said that sentence before haven't you?

I bet his stomach must be like fucking iron by now

>"I bet this is rancid"
>*proceeds to smell it*
>"EUGH"
>"I don't know why i did that"
>*smells again*

Which country is that? I'm guessing British.

Close. Australia.

>best looking MRE
>cleanest gas station restroom
>roomiest capsule hotel

I love that Veeky Forums has become the center of my autistic interests Venn diagram. I never thought I'd see fuckin steve1989 memes

jammie dodgers for breakfast, what a madman

>tfw no jalapeno cheese spread.

That looks an awful lot like a "Breakfast in a tin" deal. With Jammie Dodgers. I seriously hope we're feeding our troops something better than that.

Also which specific review is this? I can't find anything like it on his channel.

no east too far

youtube.com/watch?v=iyMMWNjTCtk

Why even live?

Kiwi Dude needs to upload more videos with less of his daughter in them.

FFL MRE?

>tfw it's bad that he smokes

>but you enjoy watching him do it

Are we the problem?

>*proceeds to taste it*

looks like british school food

currently on a steve1989 marathon at 1 am
I am very hungry, send help

Shoulda packed some MREs

nice

NICE HISS
I
C
E

H
I
S
S

Now let's get this out onto a tray

I'd love to try an MRE. Most places sell entrees and they're easy to get a hold of, but I mean like a 24-hour ration, three entrees, sides, accessory pack, that kind of deal.
>it's $50+ to order one from Yurop
>really hard to get any American ones because they're government property
Suffering.

Has anyone saved any MRE stories from /k/ and such?

I wanted to know which 3 she would've picked.

American MREs are bad because of the side stuff, the drinks arent much different than the Brtish/Germans, the mains aren't bad. But the candy and snack stuff is crap.

>best girl is a ration enthusiast

Only MRE I had was an american one, ravioli I think. Got it from a coworker who was a reservist.
Tasted like chef boyardee.

amazing to eat and quicker/ healthier than fast food. most fast food here moves like a heard of turtles stampeding through molasses in winter.

looks kinda like hugh laury

>hullo this is gusto with another review

I would always try to get watermelon which was nice since no one really wanted it. I used to trade for hot sauce then I just started bringing my own.

not sure how many of these are reposts

I literally feel as though I'm having an orgasm when he first cuts into an old can. It's like a release of sexual tension after having kept your self from cumming for an hour or so. You don't know how small or loud the hiss is going to be. It's literally exciting.
>that one time when the gas escape was so large that Steve got ancient, moldy gunk squirted into his eye

It's a horrible feeling when you've watched literally all of his videos, and end up rewatching them until he ends up posting a new one, which you quickly watch and upboat before getting even a quarter of the way through the video.

Steve could have been my first boyfriend or partner of any kind..

I accidentally rejected him, discovered a message he sent me 8 months prior from when I was one of his first subscribers and we flirted, the message was asking to talk more.. I quickly sent him a message back with my contact details and apologized.
He hasn't replied, I am a socially inept transgirl but I still feel like poop. He deserves better anyway

My fucking sides

More please

That's bullshit but I'll feel bad for you anyway

>That's bullshit but I'll feel bad for you anyway
I'll do a screencap later

Can I request someone with the capability to make a .webm of Steve's latest video from 14:15-14:30, with subtitles? I think it's a pretty funny scene
youtu.be/pMxfmQKaGMk?t=14m01s

._.

Don't worry. He found a girlfriend. One that's actually a girl.

like I said
>He deserves better anyway

It's okay. This is how life turns out.
But now you'll never have us all watch you two dig into MRE's.