Food autism thread?

Food autism thread?

I'm so autistic that I don't eat beef because I'm afraid of mad cow disease.

I know you have to eat the nerve tissue and it's already unlikely, but I still avoid beef.

Other urls found in this thread:

bseinfo.org/deactivationofprions.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get the fuck off this board

>Don't worry user. I'm clean.

Not to mention, I live in Canada and my wife's dad is always trying to get me to eat his giant steaks that come from unregulated small farms.
Sometimes it really spooks me, but mainly I think I have some sort of paranoid delusional disorder.

Nah just autism

You know how badly I want a good burger or even some cabbage stew?

Can't bring myself to chance it.

interesting

Look at it this way; you're already a fucking retard, how much worse can it get if you did get mad cow?

Also, I'm Canadian, and it's not the small unregulated farms you have to worry about. It's the giant corporate owned farms who want to squeeze every penny they can which includes feeding leftover cows to cows. Small local farmers are the ones to trust most. You really are a fucking moron. I don't know how you could ever get a girlfriend, even if she is only 3/10 and weighs 180kg...

Thanks for your opinion, but like I said. I think I may have some sort of mental disorder.

BTW my girlfriend isn't 3/10 and is only 120 lbs. She loves medium rare steak.

I stopped eating eggs because of cartoons.

lol what do you mean

I used to be a humongously picky eater but now I eat pretty much anything except pineapples and whole tomato slices because the texture makes me gag

what about your wife's son, leaf?

I have the same issue as you. I try to get around it by eating the really fancy cows. Basically has to be one of those overpriced cuts with all the overpriced bells and whistles before I'll eat it.

if you cook your food you dont have to worry about it OP

just cook the fucking beef.

it kills bacteria

Why do you bottom of the curve neets get so attached to the words you in circulation on the net? Are you trying to blend in? Stop saying autism, and all the words you see every day. You won't sound like pathetic assholes so readily.

Bacteria doesn't cause mad cow disease, prions found in nerve tissue do. Bovine spongiform encephalopathy, it's fun to say out loud.

millions of people eat low quality mcdonalds beef every day

do you seriously think this is a threat (mad cow disease)

thats a really stupid illness desu. if you thoroughly cook ur food it shouldnt be a problem. you shouldnt worry about this

>Prions can be destroyed through incineration providing the incinerator can maintain a temperature of 900 F for four hours. In an autoclave, prions can be deactivated by using a temperature of 270 F at 21 psi for 90 minutes. If the infectious material is in a solution of sodium hydroxide, deactivation will occur after one hour at 250 F and 21 psi.

bseinfo.org/deactivationofprions.aspx

I hope you like your steak well done.

ya but youre autistic
you are afraid of eating beef when millions and millions do it every single day

its not a threat . im sure youre exposed to many more dangerous threats which youre not even aware of every day , which if your autism knew about you would be living ina bubble by now

I'm not OP, just a fan of mad cow disease.