I've just discovered the best way to get perfect microwaved sausages...

I've just discovered the best way to get perfect microwaved sausages. I've struggled for years with microwaved sausages that were either dry and exploded because they were thrown on a plate in the microwave or dripping with water (and sometimes exploded) because they were immersed in water.

The secret seems to be to put them in a deep ceramic dish or bowl, wrapped loosely in a paper towel. The dish is filled about a half inch deep with water and the defrost setting is used for 10 minutes. To crisp them up, they are cooked again in the towel on high for another 2 minutes then in the open for a further 1. The best part is that if you add some flour and salt to the water and microwave to reduce, you get a rich sausage gravy.

Does anyone else have tips on microwave cooking or other crafty cooking methods in general?

Spend 10 minutes microwaving disgusting water sausage

or

spend 10 minutes cooking good sausage on the stove....hrm

It's much safer than stove sausage and is extra chewy too.

Also, it's not disgusting. Lots of my coworkers said they'd eat it if they weren't on diets or had brought their own lunch (there's no stove in the break room).

>It's much safer than stove sausage
>safer

wut m8?

Baked potatoes on some wet towel, 5 mins each side.
Better buy one of those and some cheap pots and pans.
Will get you way much better food.

The stove can burn you; sausages can explode and shoot burning oil everywhere; the stove itself can catch fire and you have to stand there the whole time. A microwave is safe.

Are you seriously on a cooking board right now while being concerned with the safety of cooking hot dogs?

they got microwave sausage buddy, had it for years. I like to fry it though, already got used to it, too late to go back.

You don't really know how things work in the kitchen? Browze this board more and learn.

Look, I'm not willing to argue. Just post helpful tips.

If you did get one of these You could cook while you shit, and eat in there too! That way if your pan catches fire you can drop it in the toilet and then fish out your sausages once the danger passes you disgusting useless manchild.

Calm down.

I am calm

Good.

Cocksucker

I'm still calm, but apparently isn't

This fucking thread.

>Mooooom! You said it was too dangerous for me to try to cook sausages on the stove but everybody is making fun of me! Why mom?
>Did you forget to take your Risperdal again, dear?

Great post op! Have you ever made Irish Stew?

I usually skip the meat and just microwave the paper towels to eat them

No need to wipe when doing poo, then.

#lifehacks

Faggot

>12 minutes fucking around with a microwave to avoid rubberizing sausage patties
>not just putting them in a fucking frying pan