Comfy Cooking Shows

I don't know about you guys, but this show is comfy as fuck. What do you guys think?

Rich housewife in flyover land endorsing kitchen gear for Williams Sonoma customers. Watched it when you guys memed it up a few years ago, wasn't too interesting.

I'd eat her pussy, if you know what I mean

Never seen the show but for a long time she's had a blog with some pretty legit recipes if you're into traditional Americana grandma food. I never would have thought cream cheese would be a good addition to mashed potatoes but holy shit it's awesome.

Do you consider Le Creuset or Staub French ovens a meme?

>city bitch who can barely cook marries rancher
>suddenly thinks she can cook western dishes
>suddenly thinks she can cook

You posted literally the worst cooking show.

She's a fraud.
She started her blog and got her tv show by stealing recipes from the locals and local church and league cookbooks. She's no fucking pioneer, she's a gross LA bitch who married a rich rancher and had to find some way to put herself in the limelight after she had to move to BFE fucking Oklahoma. She's shit.

Yeah, actually, they are shit. Source: I own a $400 Staub oval cocotte. Its presence in my kitchen proves I'm a "real foodie" but for cooking IRL it doesn't hold a candle to my copper and stainless steel stuff.

>comfy
fuck off back to /tv/-containment board, redditor

Is it weird that I wish she was my mom?

Staub's are cheap as shit honkey. Can be used for a lot of things. Solid dutch oven if you make a lot of roasts or soups.

I didn't think the show was all that good but I'd give her daughter a good dicking

Only if you want to fuck her. Do you want to fuck her user?

You'd think so right? But I prefer a big thick aluminum roasting pan for roasts, and an all clad stock pot for soups

I mostly just use my staub because it's a particular size, and sometimes I just need something of a particular size. Performance-wise, it's mediocre

I just want rustic dishes cooked by a nice lady.

my mom loves it. It's funny though, as the show progressed she gained like 40 lbs

I like her food blog, but I can't stand her show. Her voice just isn't what it should be.

>I don't know about you guys, but this show is comfy as fuck. What do you guys think?
Every girlfriend I know says the reason they like her is a "wants her life" reason for watching the comfiness, whether it be the cooking for her man, gaggle of kids, nice inlaws or country house.

From the episodes I've watched, I've got to say the family makes some money, whether it's from cattle or from her books/contracts making some money. The earliest episodes showed that this is an extension on the house, seeming almost like it was for the ranch hands, a separate kitchen and ballroom sized thing, an almost commissary, where there might be good mud room facilities. I enjoyed the renovating the downtown warehouse episode where I saw her amazing photography of western things (western things being kind of a big thing in the art world), and I felt a bit of joy thinking she was restoring a previously dead typically seen better days Main street, the kind of street Wal-Marts destroyed everywhere all over the country. It was nice.

She's done nothing healthy that I can tell, but has great advice for cooking for crowds, tending to a sick relative with make aheads, and everything always looks like it tastes good, whether it's funeral potatoes or some kind of salad. Is there anyone else loving beef as much? I knew I grew up as a kid liking a good steak, definitely our family's thing for special occasions or dining out.

I essentially use her enchiladas recipe for my enchiladas. p good but you can't eat that shit every day

I think you're gay lol

Indeed. More than that too.

>that tight-lipped smile
>nice

that bitch is ugly. can't stand to watch her and her hick family.

for comfy shows go to is urban peasant, pepin, and yan can cook