Why the f*ck is Aldi meat so bland and flavorless? Is it made exclusively from ground up assholes or what...

Why the f*ck is Aldi meat so bland and flavorless? Is it made exclusively from ground up assholes or what? Even Walmart has better shit.

>he buys cheap meat

>Aldi
where I live, it's literally the store for the niggers and homeless.

I've never consumed meat from either. I have only been inside a Walmart once in my life. It was on a road trip and I stepped inside to satisfy my morbid curiosity.

Generally I obtain my meat from a local farmer at the greenmarket. It's demeter certified biodynamic meat. Costly, if you consider CAFO meat to be the benchmark for prices, but I'm not a carnist like some of you guys. I only eat a few pounds of meat per month. For the flavor, of course. Not because I lack imagination and cannot conceive of a meal without a huge heap of third-rate cooked animal flesh.

Aldi meat does not get to hang and develop flavour, it is sent almost directly from the lines to the stores

It tastes just as good as all other supermarket/wal-mart meats.

No it doesn't taste like a real butcher, go visit one if you have that kind of money.

faggot

I would also like to mention that I do not own a microwave, or a television, or a car, or any quartz watches. (When I did own a car, it was a manual transmission of course). All of my knives are carbon steel. Additionally, when I am practicing my Spanish with the cleaning people at work, I do my best to use the regional slang of their country.

Is there anything else I can do to help you understand why I am a better person than most of you?

I'm German and have been shopping at Aldi my entire life. First with my parents, then on my own. One of the first things my dad told me as a kid was to avoid the meat there.

no idea, the only meat I buy there is the ground turkey and it tastes fine to me.

also
>f*ck

You're bragging about your life on Veeky Forums.
That's all anyone needs to know about you.

If you said cleaning people in your mothers home it would be more believable. Now we know you have some lame office job after hours doing jack shit and are a try hard on Veeky Forums which is pathetic.

Never heard of this store before. I'd just go to kroger, Publix, or the farmer's market

The barbecue meat at Aldi is alright if you're not expecting much
In terms of meat Rewe is way worse in my opinion

Jism gobbling sodomite.

>aldi meat
>cheap
Not the beef. The beef is expensive. The quality is shit, but it's always costlier to buy beef from Aldi than any other store in my area.
Oddly enough, their pork and lamb are both top notch. The chicken is bland as fuck and the duck and turkey are the same as everywhere else.

One lonely motherfucker right here lads.

I'm glad I'm not you.

interesting
so that means its actually even better

> if you have probs with the way it tastes, fry it in some oil and use steak sauce, thats why steak sauce exists

> I use steak sauce on fries too

> I find its better to add flavor rather than just accept that something tastes good, I can make it even better

I buy less meat but buy better. IMO there's not much point buying trash, and I've found supermarket meat to be on the whole pretty garbage.

>f*ck

because aldi's is save a lot for the absolute destitute people who go to safe a lot scoff at aldi's

Does you shops at the Walmart's and the Ikea's and the Whole Foods's, too? I knows I does.

why is publix's meat department so GOAT?

its not just where you live

>not shopping at publix

bait/10

no i shop at a local place called no joke acme

If you want sweeny todd to sell you meat

The aldi's in RVA has really good meat,
and I would literally never eat walmart meat got sick once so never again.

Ms. Lovett sells the meat pies. Mr. Todd just butchers the meat around back

500 g for 2€, do people really thing they get premium meat at that price?
Hardly, but some people are poor and crave meat.
Btw, isnt those Aldi brothers among the richest persons in Europe?

Their 75/25 burgers, brats, and chicken sausages are pretty good. You can get essentially the same burgers for cheaper at wal-mart though.

Try my pan fried chicken thighs and you'll be suckin dick for heaps more of that "third rate" shit

>WHY IS MEAT BAD IN SUPERMARKETS??????? ARHARGHASGRHAGHARA

- you

Buy from a butcher or shut the fuck up

yes they are, and they are the reason why groceries in germany are probably the cheapest of all 1st world countries.
I dont know anybody who shops at aldi, but aldi dictates the price for basics like milk,butter etc and every other supermarket follows

You sound like Charles from mash.

Where I live it's Russians and Chinks

Who the fuck eats goat?

aldi's is based as fuck richfags

there is no greater grocery chain

>owns a computer and posts on Veeky Forums
>thinks he's better than any of us

Goat is delicious. Far less greasy than lamb.

>there is no greater grocery chain
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
really gave me a think