Can we get a cheese sandwich thread goin?

Can we get a cheese sandwich thread goin?

if I only had some pepper jack.

Is this poverty-core? What the fuck kind of sandwich doesn't have meat on it?

I think I have Cottage cheese. Should I do it?

A lot. Fatso

>He can't name a sandwich without meat that isn't terrible terrible shit.

I like sharp cheddar and unsweetened raspberry jam on toasted whole wheat

Do you also enjoy the heavy wet tug of cum against your uvula you fucking fag? Does the savory taste of semen satiate your thirst for life was you gargle it down your gullet? Will your stomach never be enough filled with the juice of men?

you are a gay man.

fucking AMERIFAT

Statistically, my country has probably bombed your country.

Egg Cress

Peanut Butter & Jam

Peanut Butter & Cheese

Chip Butty

I mean, lad, don't get me wrong I'm sure getting meat between your slices is important to you, but there's no need to go mental on people over it

You elected Trump. You can never criticise another country ever again.

Maybe not in terms of politics, but our food will always be far superior.

-made up
-shitty
-what?
-made up

I'll fucking rape your wife, mate. Look out your window. See that fucking bush? That's my foreskin.

>our food will always be far superior.

Only if we're limiting comparisons to third world nations.

Every nation that isn't Trumpland is 3rd world.

>Tries to use English terminology
>Doesn't know what a chip butty is, or egg cress

Pose somewhere else gaffer, and get the green on your ween checked, think the guy you frot with has some explaining to do

Out of curiosity since we're on the topic of great food, what would you say are some unmissable meals to try in your country? I mean Clam Chowder is obviously up there and a big old american steak and that, but what else?

High fructose corn syrup. Wood pulp cheese. E numbers.

And on the subject of you not knowing the glory of a peanut butter & cheese sandwich, you've gotta get that shit, right up your alley I reckon. Take whatever your favourite cheese is, some decent peanut butter, and in between get some peppers or some hot sauce

Real New York Pizza
Kansas BarBQue
Gumbo
Texas Chili
Mac n Cheese
Lobster Rolls

fag

>but our food will always be far superior
Retard, half of 'american cuisine' is from other countries anyway

>Kansas BarBQue
>Kansas

Another retard that doesn't realize Kansas City BBQ is from Missouri.

It's both Kansas and Missouri, asshat.

I'm actually not a gay man. I just like jam and cheese sandwiches on toasted whole wheat. Sorry I'm not some fat fuck like you who needs his bread and jam to be loaded with sugar, I just find your moms sweet pussy to be all the sweetness I need. Don't worry tho, I always cum in her ass so you won't have any half-siblings from me.

>implying President Trump isn't the best thing to happen to the world since the holocaust

Yes

We call them Cheesy Sambonaise round these area.