EE

>EE
>Not a single female in class
>Everyone strives to bring something to the conversation and improve
>No drama, just teamwork and progress towards a common goal

I admit it's kind of homo, but Jesus Christ, why are men so awesome?

>Why are men so awesome XD

Try taking a PE-class, op. Sure you will have fun with all your guy friends

>PE in college
amerifat education, everyone

also boypussy is better than girlpussy

>PE-class
What? In a university? Do they do those?

yep, required course in america for all degrees

That sounds like really annoying waste of time that you're paying for.

such is life

>amerifat education

I think you mean amerifat higher eduction, thank you. You better be in Germany if you are talking shit

It's generally better to have at least one female in your team at lower level courses because your homework will always look pretty. Though they are pretty retarded for LaTex

Lol? I'm pretty positive I've lived in the US my entire life, go to a state university as a physics major, and never once had to take a PE class. You've been lied too by the metrosexual college gym teacher who really just wanted some nutsack chutney before the pacer test.

can you name the university so that I may verify your general education requirements?

Get out of here, eurofag.

it's the truth

Not a single university I know has a PE requirement. Sorry you went to a meme school.

Next you're going to tell me that you didn't take the mandatory American Patriotism and firearm marksmanship tests during the entrance exams.

I was told that if you pass the penis inspection in some unis, you don't need to do the American patriotism test.

Well, the liberal queers do have a small,feminine penis. Probably depends if the uni has a citizen re-education center.

I under-gradded at OU, and never had to take a PE class. Actually. I have now attended three different unis, and none of them had any fitness requirements. Nor am I even aware of any universities anywhere that do make you exercise. Sounds like something you're making up, desu.

how about a "health" class?

I had to take biology, that's kind of like health.

Our gen ed classes included a language, 8? humanities courses, two math courses, two science courses, and two English courses, iirc.

This is highly misleading.

As a phys/maths major, I didn't have to take any "PE" courses.

You are required one physical activity over the course of your undergraduate years, but this can range to anything from yoga to fencing to rock-climbing and nearly anything else.

Not at all like the physical education of an elementary school.