What would happen if you traveled back in time and killed your grandfather? If he dies yuo dont even exist ever...

What would happen if you traveled back in time and killed your grandfather? If he dies yuo dont even exist ever, so you cannot kill him.

You can't travel back in time.

Different timelines i guess

t. time traveler shill

OP, would you like the red pill or the blue one?

not if you're Philip J. Fry.
you're your own grandfather.

Who is Yuo?

Yasuo ?

Why the grandfather? Why not just kill the mother directly?

There's multiple theories on this. I believe one is where when you do kill him you're automatically "put" (can't think of another word cause brainlet) onto a different timeline where he wasn't actually your grandfather. Your grandmother cheated on him and had your father/mother etc

The moment you have impact on his life , even a minor distraction you make one day about 100 meters away would change lot of things about a year of his life and eventually lead to your non-existence. Therefore, you'd exile instantaneously the moment you started the butterfly effect. You wouldn't even have the chance of touching him.

Backwards time travel is impossible though. Time is not a matter or dimension or anything, it's just but a feeling of traction of our past memories.

SO let's say if you have a giant manipulation machine which can affect every single brain in the world, and you use it on people who knew anything about your father, change their memories into something so they believe your grandpa died in a certain event in a certain day. Congrats you literally killed him without killing yourself.

You would be so nasty you will fuck your grandmother and truth is you are born from spacentime incest at highest level.

Wouldn't travel back in time break the deterministic chain of events predicted by classical mechanics?

well I don't know but some theories of quantum mechanics say that merely observing an event will change the outcome, so you being in your grandfathers company will change what he does in the future. maybe even changing his mind about the woman he wants. meaning you will not have killed your grandfather but someone elses, which will in turn create another paradox. idk maybe this is wrong I'm a chemistry cuck not a physics cuck

>can't think of another word cause brainlet

Transposed would be fitting

You cnt go back in time.

Next

>time is not a dimension

lmao

in order to travel between the event denoted as now

E1 = (t1, x1, y1, z1)

and an event denoted as "in the past,"

E0 = (t0, x0, y0, z0)

you are only allowed to travel below the speed of light. And if you do the math, since we know just by the very nature of him being your grandfather, the events E1 and E0 are causally linked, which by definition means you would have to travel faster than the speed of light to reach E0 from E1 in spacetime

ie you can't do it

so the question is stupid

in multiverse theory this is simple, your timeline is shifted into a new one where he's dead, and when you return to the future everything is how it would've been if he had died, meaning your family and previous life no longer exist

in the single timeline theory this is more difficult, but my idea is that the timeline has to readjust itself until the past and future are consistent, but the problem is whether this happens at the moment your grandfather dies, or at the moment you decide to kill him and nothing is on track to stop you, or at the moment you travel back in time. I think the last one is the most likely, so in the moment you arrive in the past the timeline moves around until it finds a consistent path, meaning that no matter what you do the probability of your grandfather dying is 0%

put your finger on a city painting and move it around. Congrats you created a dimension, maybe you'd like to live there eh?

what are you talking about

reality. Better than replying with
>lmao

yes this, whats with the guilt transfer to patriarh part of society.
Why it is men always have to suffer for the woman.

depends on if you kill him before or after he fucks your g ma

not necessarily true, how viable is sperm after death of the male?

Also your gma can still fuck and get your egg inseminated, so you'd probably immediately sprout a black cock or have red hair or some shit.

i srsly doubt OP would wanna collect his grandpa's left nut post mortem to find out.

yeah, changing the father would just change one key physical feature, LUL