What is the best breakfast to prepare to a girl after you gave her a night of deep dicking?

what is the best breakfast to prepare to a girl after you gave her a night of deep dicking?

hardmode - no bowl of eggs

dont give her a blueberry muffin shell get back at you

Cash for a taxi with enough left over to stop for coffee and a sausage and egg mcmuffin.

Tea bags, on her face preferably.

is this really what taxi's do in america? stop at mcdonalds per people's request?

taxis in poor land don't take people where they want to go?

In the US, taxis exist in a sort of tit-for-tat situation: basically, you give them legal tender, they give you a ride to wherever the fuck you want to go.

try buttermilk pancakes or waffles

I'm the guy you replied to. Where the fuck do you live that a taxi doesn't bring you wherever the fuck your want to go?

Different girls like different food but most of them enjoy bacon eggs and biscuits. I made one some rice custard out of the left over rice for the stir fry we had the night before and she thought she was getting the royal treatment lol. Another girl had never had an omelette before. I fuck some trashy girls.

Tell her you want juice and scrambled eggs and buttered toast and bacon and coffee and it'd better be good if she wants more creamy sausage roll.

If its not your gf dont bother man.

a swift kick out my door and a stern "do not contact me again". if I feel nice I will throw $10.53 cents in coins at her so she can get the fuck off my lawn and back to the roastie factory.

I think he was asking if the taxi will stop off at McDonald's on the way to the final destination

>a girl
Now that's funny.

Taxis do this any where. Do you think your the taxi driver's hostage until you arrive at your destination? No wonder people pay so much for taxi fare.

scrambled eggs, egg whites, sausage and cream.

My apartment is literally within view of a McDonald's drive thru pick up window, and there is almost constantly a cab there. Fucking hate those fuckers! Seriously, they need to start accepting foot traffic. I'm not going to drive 50 feet when I'm drunk just for a few mcdoubles...

a door

>a girl

More like what do you give a guy after a night of deep dicking?

What would you guys suggest? What would YOU like?

French toast (make with really good bread and dipped in rich custard batter before cooking) topped with macerated berries and powdered sugar, with a side of bacon or good link breakfast sausage. Followed by more dicking and couples shower time.

Your pic reminds me of back in the day, when my husband and I were dating, and he'd come in to my work when I was closing and we'd have sex behind the counter and in the office. Good times.....

Real French toast is just shitty toast that thinks it's better than all other toast...

what?

French toast is just bread soaked in egg and then fried in a pan. Isn't this the same everywhere?

t. strayan

Ya to non-French people, but to french people it's just shitty toast that thinks it's better than other toast.

Quit being gay.

You faggots know nothing. If you think french toast is just toast dipped in egg, you might as well just eat scrambled eggs on toast. You don't deserve french toast. Gays.
Also, girls like french toast. But hey, by all means, give her a meal that means you don't fucking care about her at all. See how far that gets you.

Why would we care about her? Faggot

Because you want to get laid again in your sad little lifetime, don't you? Pathetic.

>implying I want to fuck a girl more than once

Fat beta neckbeard virgin detected. HAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT!

>if I dip some bread in runny eggs girls will want to have sex with me
It's funny what kinds of weird shit people say on Veeky Forums when they're roleplaying as normies

In your fantasies, sadboy. You'd be lucky to have my relationship and my life. But keep dreaming.

Again, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, samefag.

I got my dick sucked by some bitch who has been begging for my cock for weeks tonight. Know why I didn't fuck her? Because then I wouldn't feel like getting my dick sucked by her again. Fuck off you fat loser. No one gives a shit about your morbidly obese beta hunter girlfriend. Congratufuckinglations, you're dating the girl absolutely no one else wants...

You think your life is great because you have to work get laid with your own girlfriend? Sorry dude. In my culture there's no concept of "getting laid" with someone you're already dating, it's called sex and it's a given.

Samefag strikes again.
The fact that you're so adamantly against french toast in a thread about cooking for a girl just proves that everything you're typing is the sad, misguided ranting of a virgin loser. Sorry you're socially inept, but try not to take it out on normal people, it's unseemly. You don't come off as anything but sad and ignorant. Try to take an active interest in bettering yourself, that's the first step to adult relationships and social ease.

take a cab

You are such a beta faggot...

only a girl could be this retarded

Naw dude, no girl could be that retarded without calling me a shitlord...

Only a total cuck would keep samefagging like that. Get a fucking life, dickstain.

>Samefag strikes again.
I guess it 's entirely impossible that multiple people think you're an idiot. And given that you need to yell at people for being virgins and losers in a thread about breakfast while bragging about banging your own girlfriend, you'd know all about sad and ignorant. Don't try to make this about French toast again because I couldn't give a shit, I jumped in when I saw you acting like a wanker.

You keep using that word but I'm pretty sure you don't know what it means...

Hey, how fat is your girlfriend? Has she cheated on you? Ya, she's cheated on you. But you stayed with her, because she won't do it again, right? Just a one time thing, right? She was just really drunk, and he took advantage of her, right? Faggot...

French toast is fucking awesome, IDK what you assholes are on about.

Some permavirign got it in his head that if he convinced Veeky Forums he's had sex, his life will improve. He must have heard someone say "fake it til you make it" and took it to heart

Nice try.
And I don't have a girlfriend, I have a wife. Of nearly 20 years. And it's more than you'll ever have. And if I wasn't sitting out here watching the smoker, (amusing myself with you, idiot) I'd be in bed with her right now having epic morning sex. I just feel sorry for you. You'll never know what love is or what great sex is, either.

I think I made him kill himself. Oh well, no big loss. I mean that figuratively. I'm sure he was abundantly large...

is this thread still about food?

You mean this dumbass?

So if you have been married for 20 years, I'm guessing her son is right around... 17

No, the guy who keeps screaming samefag at everyone making fun of him

You mean these dumbasses. I don't know what makes you think there's only one person here making fun of your fat faggot ass...

OUR son is a teenager, yes. So is one of our other sons. And our third son is a preteen. If you didn't come from a broken home, maybe you wouldn't be such a dumb asshole now.

Unless you all went to the same school of faggotry typing, you're one person. All the posts sound exactly the same. It's like reading the fake comments on Yahoo.

This is Veeky Forums. There are literally no threads that are more than 15 minutes old and still about food.

Maybe we just sound the same because you are just used to everyone calling you a fat faggot.

>this much projecting

I have a girlfriend of 6 years and I wouldn't brag about having sex with her like it's some achievement. But now I feel like you know that and you're just trolling me.

You're the one so much in denial that you have to keep telling yourself we are all just on person samefagging. I bet you tell yourself your wife isn't fucking around on you too, or that your kids actually came from your nutsack. Do you also tell yourself you and your wife are perfectly healthy because you are believers in HAES? I would feel sorry for you if I wasn't a sociopath who literally couldn't give a fuck about anyone but myself. If I saw your fatass get hit by a truck, I would feel worse for the insurance company than I did for you...

Filename: your level of self-awareness, and the number of times you've "gotten laid" as they say in high school (the last time you spoke to a woman who was not a cashier or your mother)

I may be trolling you, but the facts remain. I have been married for nearly 20 years, and if I wasn't watching the smoker, I'd be having sex with my wife right now. But I literally have to take one for the team, and watch the pulled pork and brisket out here. I probably wouldn't even be trolling you if I wasn't bored and buzzed. But, I saw some lights come on inside, so I imagine my youngest is going to come running out here any moment to see what's up. He's still young enough to want to hang out. That all ends at 13.

>drive 50 feet
usa

>inb4 obsessed

If you were a sociopath, you wouldn't care about the insurance company either. You're just a sadass who makes himself feel better by trolling other people. I actually do feel sorry for you. You're going to have a shitty day.

Not sure what you're implying here. That the file name is one number higher than the last pic I posted showing i wasn't alone making fun of you? Wow dude, good job. You're a regular Sherlock, that is if Sherlock Holmes was a mentally retarded and morbidly obese cuck...

Are you drunk? Or stupid? Probably both.

I'm Canadian actually. We use feet and meters. Would you prefer if I said 16.6 meters?

You're not talking to the person you think you're talking to. Goddamn, this thread is full of fuck.

>and now I'll punch myself in the face as a distraction

Dude I'm fucking wasted! Give me a break! The only thing I'm focused on right now is making fun of that fat cuck faggot who keeps implying we are all the same samefag. I really need to sleep. I shoulda stuck it in that bitches ass. Next time. Next time...

I'm a girl and I like it when my boyfriends make biscuits and gravy.

Go eat a dick nigga.

>boyfriends

HPV detected

I bet your dog doesn't even bark at your wife's boyfriend anymore

Why do you wanna make her breakfast?

Do you WANT her to stick around?

Let her get her own damn breakfast.

give her some of the Best BBQ Sauce You'll Ever taste

gals can't get enough of the stuff,
you'll thank me for it

Is that his wife? Holy fuck she looks like one of those troll dolls with the hair that sticks straight up!

yes, and yes you are not wrong

overfeed them, a fat girl is one that won't run away

This guy's bait game is really strong lads, be careful

The thing you're best at making.

Can you make good pancakes? Make her a short stack of pancakes with some kind of fruit on top or on the side. Make sure whatever you make is plated nicely.

Omelettes also have a low ratio of how difficult they are to make to how impressed people are by them. Lots of ways to make omelettes, lots of things you can stuff them with; herbs, cheese, onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, sausage, bacon, ham, etc. Go down the list and ask the girl what she likes, assuming you have multiple ingredients on hand.

McChicken

Get some pizza hut delivered man. She'll love you.

i don't even know what these faggots are arguing about

this entire flame chain was started by a shitty pun at french people's expense

>boyfriends
trolling is a art

honestly yeah

i enjoy peoples company, especially sharing a meal

Just give her a poptart and send her out the door.

Girls generally like the sweeter stuff. Pancakes or french toast with a side if bacon is good. I usually do french toast because I don't have to make batter, but sometimes I just feel like eating pancakes. Crepes are good too, chicks love french shit.

does Rihanna really sleep around a lot? I mean is she sexually promiscuous?

A nice hot cup of BYE BYE

How do you make your French toast senpai?

We both know neither of you faggots are fucking anyone but your anime body pillows.

>bacon
>Implying you would stick your dick in an animal graveyard.

2017 strikes again

This is containment board level.

>a night of deep dicking?
What?
If the dicking was good, it's HER that makes you breakfast.

MOOOOOODS

fag

Resulting to personal attacks on an anonymous person you know nothing about because you have no substantive thoughts on the matter?

Sounds about right...

Cab fare.

Have some fresh fruit on hand, berries preferably, and some meat. Sausage patties instead of links because we don't want to be vulgar about it. Lastly, if you have the skills then some pancakes might be welcome.

I thought the girl was supposed to cook me breakfast.

Jack isn't exactly a prime catch either, he's lucky for what he got. Dude looks like a bullfrog.