Sport bet

has anybody tried sport beting to make money?

Attached: 1470494554665.jpg (564x845, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peculium.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope

retard

Some people have yes

explain

I always lose my ufc bets

I lost $400 on like 50 games.. if you do it just go big in one game you really know well.. don't try to guess 8/10 because you won't make it.. I guessed like 30/50

interestingly, no one has ever tried this before.

Yes

Lol what were your bets?

A friend of mine is very into it. Some weeks he almost breaks even

I looked into Draft Kings and found out there are algorithms that try to make the best picks. Has anyone tried this?

I bet the cuck is going to bet Ferg against Khabib.
I bet he put money on Frankie to beat OrteGOAT
I can almost guarantee he bet Volkan against Cormier.

bet on Terrence Crawford to beat Horn in boxing. small return but it's like collecting interest with some of these fights. i made bank betting on Floyd for years. guaranteed win and last one against Macgregor was the best odds you could imagine for a Floyd match.

normally I bet in football (soccer for you fags), and I am entering in tennis.

Yes. Profitable on horse racing. Break even on football (soccer). Takes about an hours work a day.

I thought Frankie would put a clinic on him desu. Ortega will get smashed by Holloway.

Every unemployed ghetto dweller in Europe, sitting in sports betting cafes all day is all they do

The bad news is that DFS is a saturated field. There's tons of "sharks" with multiple accounts run by other employees that crunch numbers and run the algorithms

The good news is that it's still a complete crapshoot

I don't live in Nevada, so DFS has to do

tennis and nba are my bets
im steadily winning but i dont place big money

Wrote up a program for NBA which had moderate success. 80% picking winner, 65% total points and 60% picking the line. Also have a system for horse racing but thats a straight gamble lol. You can dk it for sure but theres absolutely no security. One bad run can wipe you out if you’re even slighty emotional.

Attached: 1519273622561.jpg (600x586, 60K)

Interesting brapper

Attached: 1518180146357.gif (550x307, 991K)

you're gonna be wrong again, you should not bet on mma its more volatile than fucking crypto

yup but they probably don't make any money

my buddies regularly win thousands of dollars a night with crazy parlays on basketball, golf and tennis, sometimes mma. bball, tennis, and golf are easy to call. And bovada pays out in btc so its perfect

cant believe del potro beat fed, then that kid beat him in the second round. Lots of money was lost there

Care to share program?

bisping vs gsp
rda vs lawler

bet on bigger guy for both

prob bet on rose on her rematch

share it faggot

posting from different isp

im not touching khabib vs ferg. that fight is a coin flip slightly favoring khabib
im a tcity fan. didnt want to bet on that fight neither. no one expected tcity to outstrike frankie

i didnt bet on volkan. i bet on stipe that card. that was the only bet i won this year

I have a friend who does. It is a full time job (~6 hours reading up and looking for good bets).

i had my money on delpo, git gud m8

so i

Attached: file.png (354x90, 13K)

gg jj

just so it doesnt look like im larping
for MO i was hoping djokovic would win against paire so id put all my money against nole, but the frenchies back held through
protip, watch kyrgios at MO

Attached: file.png (354x90, 13K)

nah do your own work lazy fucks, you spend all day on here anyway, do something productive. plus i can’t program so its in excel kek

no because its degenerate and only the turks in their ghettos are doing it
t. hans

why is it degenerate if youre not too emotional about it, bet reasonable money and do it to have fun?
i love the rush when i bet live on total points on nba and in the end i can afford everything i need and then some plus i had tons of fun with friends

I know a few guys who get shutdown by every sports betting agency they join. They make so much they get really strict limits put on their accounts or they outright get refused the service.
Especially horse racing.

There is a new project that has massive potential.

Peculium

>site

peculium.io/

>exchange

hitbtc, radar relay, idex

soon kucoin

>what is it?

AI market prediction and savings

It uses REAL AI and already proves to be 96% accurate in beta mode alone.

Think of it as a decentralized, 401k that uses AI to assist you and trade for you. Depending on your needs.
AIEVE knew about all the bear runs all the bull runs.

It is young and has been in development for years. So its not something that was whipped together or is "promising" because its nearly ready.

Fucking moon imminent

Attached: download (3).png (326x326, 21K)

yes, betting tennis during wimbledon made me some nice gains

Attached: sniffed.gif (600x338, 2.16M)