Have I done a shameful thing?

Have I done a shameful thing?
So I live up in the Northern Territory (NT) basically Australia's Texas or Montana.
Have literary ambitions. Start writing short stories and submitting them.
All the literary journals and publishers in this country are based in Melbourne and are entirely staffed by hipster faggots.
Get no love for my stories.
Think for a bit and come up with a better plan.
Write new stories and submit them under pen name claiming to be an aboriginal.
Small, groovy and very reputable indie press in Melbourne cums buckets over me. Tells me they love my "authentic voice of indigenous experience in the NT"
mfw i'm getting published
mfw i'm a fraud
mfw I beat the system
mfw a hipster girl in Melbourne had unprotected sex with me because she thought I was deep spiritual desert aboriginal guy

If they're retarded enough to fall for something like that and publish people just to look more progressive, then they deserve frauds like you. So no, you really didn't assuming you're not making this up, which you could be.

Also, while we're on the topic of aboriginals, do they really drink petrol or is that just a /pol/ or /int/ meme?

nobody cares

>beat the system
you perpetuated it, rather

They sniff it rather than drink it, it's so prevalent that they had to introduce a special type of petrol called Opal that is non-sniffable

Thanks for telling me. I had a bit in my book's draft where someone cracks a joke about aboriginal petrol drinking because I only vaguely remembered a post about their relationship with petrol. I'll edit it to sniffing now.

>Tells me they love my "authentic voice of indigenous experience in the NT"
Are you sure that adopting a persona more interesting than your own didn't just inspire you to write something more authentic and more literary than your normal voice?

Also, submit internationally. Being published in Australia is like winning gold in the special Olympics - it's nice, but in the end you're just the first amongst retards.

Either way, if you need a crutch to get published, you don't deserve to be there in the first place. Tumblr and Facebook will condemn you once the truth comes out. If you had any integrity, you'd use this experience to pen an interesting essay skewering the publishing industry ala Catherine Nichols.

This

Use the experience to show the hypocrisy of our current cultural climate.

But I don't agree about the publishing in Australia part. It's fine to be published in Australia. There are retards everywhere, and some great authors have been published in Australia.

>tfw a hipster girl from melbourne will never let me have unprotected sex with her

what's some good shit to get published under

>tfw when I'll never raw dog a diseased spinster loser who sits in her dingy apartment all day coughing up her weed smoke and posting sad images on her pintrest while telling people how empowered she is, while she waits to become a cat lady or a groupy for a second rate local band who talk about 'real music' all day
Thank fuck.

On my application form to university I checked the box claiming to be a visible minority and I got free tuition and all sorts of perks.

Some admin once confronted me about how I don't look like a minority and I called her a racist and she shut up.

This society is so fucking broken.

>I'm an asshole who exploited an easy-to-exploit system taking funds away from people who actually need them
>it's society's fault!!

Pathetic.

>tfw I just need to put my dick inside something. that is literally all I want

Hey this is pretty good, not bait at all.

Have you seen how hot yet cheap orientals are these days?
They're like .8 for hour tops.
Can get .2 for halfa or 45 as well.
1/4 if you live in US or somewhere real shitty.
Just do it pussy.

Not him but, affirmative action has never been anything more than a feel good bandaid plastered over an infected genital wart. It doesn't actually effect change on any significant scale and primarily exists so that people can pat themselves on the back for being so progressive.

Evidence?

>comparing NT to Texas and Montana

Nobody in Australia, yet alone a Territorian would ever make this comparison. Your whole post is fake and gay.

not OP but its probably the easiest way to give Americans a vague impression of what the NT is like

Come on. Texas is one of the most unique states in America, is home of the aerospace industry and its big enough for two football teams. That's like comparing New York to Adelaide because they both happen to have churches.
Montana is closer in that they're both empty except for the cowboys, but come on, Montana and cowboys mean a lot more to Americans than the NT does to Aussies.

>it's not a valid comparison unless the things being compared are identical
At a certain point you're just being pedantic.

>mfw a hipster girl in Melbourne had unprotected sex with me because she thought I was deep spiritual desert aboriginal guy
how did she not notice that you (presumably) are not black?

You should have just published one story and left it at that. I don't know why you would use your lie to get sex with hipster girls (or how, for that matter, considering I doubt you look aboriginal).

No OP, you are a man to look up to. Keep manipulating faggots into being faggots, its what they deserve

ITT: shit that definitely happened

>unprotected sex

the ultimate blue pill

Aren't abodigitals supposed to be black or something

ily