"Why do I exist? What is the meaning of life?"

I am a biological program, there are parameters assigned to me that I can't control and I'm essentially an interpreter being flashed a series of scenarios to mold an AI. I would be nothing without my experiences and I have no idea why I'm here

What purpose would a program like this have for a 4th+ dimensional being? What is the point of our universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Muh platitudes.
Gosh, such an original thinker. ;)

Can forgive a whole lot of black for a body like that.

Consider this, OP:

Let's say humanity invents AI, what would be the biggest reason for it?

Because we can.

So after that AI kills off humanity and starts asking why it exists, it can easily answer the question with "because I can"

The human brain, however, might not be able to accept such an answer for such an open-ended question

OP, is there a source on this image, kind sir?

>I am a biological program, there are parameters assigned to me that I can't control and I'm essentially an interpreter being flashed a series of scenarios to mold an AI. I would be nothing without my experiences and I have no idea why I'm hereWhat purpose would a program like this have for a 4th+ dimensional being? What is the point of our universe?

the point of my existence is to take care of my kid, make sure she is loved and well cared for. Doing that means being a provider for not only my kid but my wife as well. I hold down a professional desk job (engineering) and provide the material needs for my family to live a healthy happy life. That's the point of life. Its literally what the biological programing drives men to do.

What the heck is she? Brazillian? she ain't black.

This, any 'rare biological deviation' is just that, an error in the encoding of genetic information.

>what are the laws of reality?
>what is the meaning of life?
>is there a God?

All of these questions are one and the same. If we are able to answer any one of them, we will be able to answer all of them.

Until then, all we can do is try to advance our knowledge as much as possible.

Whatever her ethnic origin, she has amazing genetics and I would very happily breed with her.

Not that she would with me though, I have fairly average genetics, aside from my intellect which is probably around the 'gifted' landmark.

are you retarded?

Either black or black/Hispanic or black/Aboriginal sorry bro

shai trendii on instagram

You guys are thinking about it like "Why would someone make a human AI, being me?" Given that we are humans in a universe, wouldn't it make more sense that it's actually a universe simulator? What answers would the beginning and ending of a universe provide to an outside observer? Our universe could essentially just be a greater equation that we can't understand because we're either just not advanced enough or simply incapable as by instruction of our programming. And if that's the case, is it worth unraveling our universe to get a 100% concrete answer of what it is?

What if there isn't an answer, user, all that there is, is this?

you might fall into the category mentioned by this guy

>any 'rare biological deviation' is just that, an error in the encoding of genetic information

you might just be genetically screwed up and don't get what the point of life is cause you can't.

Way off, she is a Jamaican TV host.
So probably Jamaican (African) and White British.

Jamaican isn't an ethnicity

Nvm

>I can't read things inside brackets.
:^D

I said nvm
She looks really black to be part white
It must be a small part

whew shes hot as fuck

I'd still let her BLACKED all over my dick, wouldn't you, user?

No, I'm too embarrassed. My dick is too small to satisfy her.

This is really surreal. I went to school with this girl.

lucky fuck

Did you have intercourse with her vagina?

>What is the meaning of life?

To exist

>be OP
>be an edgy nihilist and get depressed
>write a post about how you're a depressed faggot
also
>what's the meaning in life
>what's the point of the universe
kek, this is why Veeky Forums needs more max stirner memes

Tell me everything about her pls

Oh no guys stop asking questions or care about this existence or edgy posters will male >le fun
out of you with their response images and many short sentences of green text.. noes - we better all stop giving a shit.

Entertainment
Spacetime would like books on a shelve or dvd's for a 4th dimensional tv show that said .
TL;DR we'd be God's Netflix that caters to his current boredom if its the case

youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU

We come from single celled organisms. Our purpose is creating more copies of ourselves. That hasn't changed, only the complexity of the task at hand. The rest is extra.

The best looking black women absolutely btfo the best looking whites and it's not even close

Intelligence is the only one that matters, barring any physical deformities.

You think that because you can't get a decent European/caucasian woman. C

Post the hottest looking white woman you can think of.

I know you won't because you are gonna get btfo and you know it too.

This one comes to mind. Very intelligent too. I'm not into the whole monkey fever 60 IQ thing. Black women are the easiest to land. Just have resources, they'll come.

Ahahahahahaha, of course you used a photoshopped close up of her face instead of an actual picture.

This is fucking sad dude, get the fuck off my board cumskin.

So where's your non-photoshopped image of the woman in the OP? That and you refuse to take the most important aspect of a mate into account, which is intellect.

>Why do I exist?
to post thicc jungle bunnies on a laotian fingerpaint forum duh

Is this fucking satire?

Blacks are the most disgusting race, and white the most beautiful, this is common knowledge.

OP pic is half white btw

Two stormmonkeys caught in the wild.
Back to /pol/ monkeys.

okay.

Kek

Didn't you watch interstellar?

Your dick is a single celled organism.

No, I attempted to get between those cheeks half heartedly, but I was preoccupied with more promising pussy lips at the time.
She graduated last year. Her ass is incredibly fat however all she speaks about is Instagram. She is obsessed with her Instagram page and it gets annoying very quickly.

There's not much to tell. She's not very smart but as you can see her body is heavenly. Her IG is shaii_trendii. Dunno what else to tell you. She's just an average girl in Jamaica (except her ass is really nice even for our standards). She fucked alot tho.

>>what's the meaning in life

define meaning

LOVE DUDE LMAO

You may look at awerness existing in the universe as a way for that universe to experience itself.

it's to do whatever the fuck you want

there is no point, as far as we are concerned (if you ran a matlab simulation of e.g. a fluid flow but the data somehow was "conscious" in its own ontology, would it matter to you and would you matter to it?)

enjoy your time, and say bye when it's your turn to go

Higher dimensional beings are implied as having some ability to control or at least have authority over lower dimensions beings. If those beings had any share in making us then we are directly bonded to them in our purpose and they are the ones that know how we should be molding ourselves. The truth is, without some kind of source guiding our science, the science doesn't mean anything and we really have no purpose. Without love, life doesn't have meaning other than to act as a virus and spread while consuming resources. If you're convinced that humans will eventually die out, then we have no meaning and there is no point.

To experience, to be & create.

you sir, know

Yeah this behavior is classic escapism

It's all a machine that generates all possible patterns, pick ones you like and just go with it.

ma nigga

i want to sex her.

well i want to sex her

>non-photoshopped

They're contact lenses dude

Haha how dumb.

You are supposed to make money in the society, you still don't get it? No wonder you have such a tiny share of all the riches available to men, real men.

The thing I hate about these existentialist-thinkers is that everyone of them enjoys SEX and have intense sexual fantasies and would instantly say YES to anyone who would fulfill those fantasies.

Or they all enjoy FOOD. Or they all un-enjoy PAIN and FATIGUE and all that.

I want to see an existential-thinker who would say no to an opportunity to have sex with any female in the world by a press of a button.

I would let her blacked all over my face user, I would BLEACH her everywhere.

dude u did it