Female/male brain

hi Veeky Forums

I was just wandering, been talking to a girl, and then we had slightly different views and then I said: well, we cant come to an agreement, male/female brain differences..

she got angry..

anyway, is the term off? female brain? male brain? can I use it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2287523/Women-really-smaller-brains--use-efficiently-men.html
cbc.ca/news/health/men-women-brains-difference-1.3473154
webmd.com/brain/features/how-male-female-brains-differ
youtube.com/watch?v=n691pLhQBkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The brain contains receptors for sex hormones, so it is valid to make a distinction.

This.
We don't know exactly what are the differences but we can be sure that there is differences between male and female brain.

ok so I was on coincidence right..

there is no such thing as female brain if you know what I am implying :^)

No-ice-swan, you sly dog. ======D BENIS!

this is true, but it's unlikely that the difference of opinion stems from sex differences in the brain.

We don't know, maybe these sex differences influence our perception of the world around us.
Maybe it can influence the way we think logically.
Witch may impact your view of physics for example

But we don't know what OP talked about so we can't be sure of anything.

Thinking is thinking. It has no mere bounds of gender.

The difference is that the masses are severely slow and some few of us have intelligent contributions to make, that aren't based on severe manhood insecurities. Oh, hey, like most males in the world.

However, most females can't be trusted with children as most males can't because they're severely ADD.

You can't actually know that.

i don't get it

>more is better

Way way way too many societal influences.

cringe

There is a female and a male brain at least in the sense that women and men behave and perceive the world differently due to hormonal differences. I also recall reading somewhere that women tend to have more connections between the hemispheres, while men tend to have more connections between the front and back parts of each hemisphere.

Whether or not those differences are due to hormones or not is another issue, but I would wager that in the long term they do play a role in how our brains develop.

Physical differences in the brain structure, meant to say.

Men are physically bigger than women on average, so the brain has more shit (e.g., bodily functions) to maintain.

Men have bigger brains than women, but women can use their brains more efficiently, erasing the gap.
5/10. Try harder next time

>physically bigger
The survey said, that there was no correlation between body size and total count of neurons.
Assuming that what you said was true, would imply that bigger males would have a larger amount of neurons. Which isn't true.
>women can use their brains more efficiently
Can you prove that?

Nevertheless:
There has been no study that shows a correlation between count of neurons and intelligence, so your retarded jpg shows no differences in behavior in men and women.

she assumed you were calling her a dumb woman.

>but it's unlikely that the difference of opinion stems from sex differences in the brain.
explain your reasoning. Sex hormones have a heavy impact on emotional state and thought process

There is a difference between male and female brain, but you can't just blame all differences of opinions on it.

>Can you prove that?
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2287523/Women-really-smaller-brains--use-efficiently-men.html

Apparently that study was heavily criticised.

The article gives no source and there are a lot of weasel words in there.
On the same site you can find articles like:
> ... as the former pop good girl shows off her pert derriere in a skimpy thong while posing for her sexiest snap yet after Bella DELETED her on Instagram

>Is this finally proof that Nessie exists? Seven new unexplained images of SOMETHING floating in Loch Ness...

>Superheroes can turn children into BULLIES: Researchers claim kids can pick up the aggressive traits of...

Even if the daily mail cites an article its probably still wrong ha

>dailymail

Kek, you may as well cite the Weekly World News.

cbc.ca/news/health/men-women-brains-difference-1.3473154
webmd.com/brain/features/how-male-female-brains-differ

the truth can't be sexist
youtube.com/watch?v=n691pLhQBkw
>OP can still be a faggot though.

Listen OP, everybody is people and some people just happen to be dumber than others. You can be a guy or a girl,but you are prone to individual genetic differences in addition to simply the sex chromosomes. Girls are not dumber because they are girls, and if you are going to argue to a girl about the differences in brain chemistry between sexes, than you better make that distinction clear so as to not piss her off. Because she will get pissed off if you don't.

>no peel slowly and see

Looks quite sound to me.
Although one could say that "efficient" is a very broad term.

That would probably be Corpus Callosum.