Rejected from Oxford

>rejected from Oxford

Why even live

You don't need Oxford to do what you love. There are many more opportunities out there waiting.

>falling for the "muh high tier school" meme

You're better off

I know, but I kinda had my heart set on it. Durham seems like a poor substitute. But I like every uni I applied to so I guess I'll be happy anyways

What do you need by "You're better off"?

It's a meme. Top tier schools have good employment stats because they attract good students. Not because of reputation

Yeah, but I'm more likely to get employed with "Oxford" on my CV (résumé if you're Murican) than, say, Durham.

Doesn't matter though. Finding a job isn't hard anyway. What's hard is moving up in your jobs. And when they're considering promotions, obviously your uni doesn't even enter into it.

That's true. Thanks for the condolences user

No that's bullshit. I've been to both normal and ivy league and ivy league schools definitely spend more and care more. You sound like a jealous prick.

I studied at a top 10 school too for MSc, and did undergrad at one out of the top 200. I don't disagree that top tier schools have some advantages, but the advantages are vastly exaggerated. See

>tfw you didn't even get an interview

don't worry user... all we're missing out on is a bunch of posh wankers and pajeets... r-right?

Nah, just fuckloads of twenty year olds from China. Shame. Saw loads of Qt 3.14s there on the interview days.

Cambridge is better for science in general.

>tfw got accepted to Cambridge but rejected their offer

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

take your shitposting back to

>he didn't check the "mixed race" box for instant acceptance.

you bastard, kys

Never think that sub-Einstein-level contributions to society are the equivalent of working a minimum wage job. Whatever you do in life, it is going to be great. Take a page from our president. Look where it got him.

What A Levels did you get, user?

it got him in some hot russian piss soup

rude

>Did I get?

Still in sixth form. Doing maths, further maths, physics and chemistry. Predicted 4 A*