Whats the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

Whats the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

Rat meat for me, pretty good, like bacon with tiny soft bones.

Fugu, not worth the money, like sharkfins.

Rats eat literal shit, unless you fucking farmed one i dont trust this post

ny pizza

China, they eat all sorts of things. No limit really. Bird nests, rats, dogs. Hethens, all of em.

Bull testicles.Pretty good.

This image makes it look like I am in her salad and about to be eaten, and that is my fetish.

Fried sheep testicle tacos. Tastes like gizzards and chicken tripes desu.

Alligator nuggets

one of the most tender meat I've ever eaten

I had a squid salad once and that was pretty good. Also one time I got baked and ate Cheez-Its with sour cream lol

This for me too. While not uncommon, it is the weirdest food I have ever eaten.

Ass.
Tasted like shit.

rabbits eat their own shit too

good thing we don't eat the intestinal tract, right?

hang yourself ifaggot

Sea turtle

Underage pussy

gee i wonder why

Ate one of those plastic baseball card cover things once.
Got pulled over with drugs out of state while travelling and panicked and folded it up and swallowed it.

What did he mean by this?

Either whale or rotten shark,both pretty good but whale was better

french cheese that smelled like ammonia. horrible. but i can imagine someone learning to like it.
salted liquorice

Deer testicles

tarantula
tastes like chicken until you get to the centre, then it all goes downhill from there

I tried baby octopus at a """"Chinese"""" buffet, didn't like the texture. Also, one of my favorite foods from that same Chinese restaurant is peanut butter chicken. It's really greasy, but it's worth the hours it takes off my life.

Had a plate of grilled kangaroo, emu, and alligator when I was a kid at some restaurant in a nearby city that didn't last long. It was all good, wonder why they didn't stay in business.

Whole live baby crab?

Bear?

Eagle?

Clovers?

One of those I guess.

>Clovers

Forgot I used to eat the little clovers growing along my house when I was little. They were sour, kinda lemony. Dandelion leaves (small, young ones) with vinaigrette was pretty good too.

Squirrel. It was OK but I had it roasted so maybe the meat would be better suited as an ingredient in something like a pie.