I've actually never had a true New York-Italian pizza. There's a place near me but it's pretty expensive...

I've actually never had a true New York-Italian pizza. There's a place near me but it's pretty expensive, and I could use that money to buy like ramen or beans so I can continue living. If I bought an extra large 18" pepperoni pizza for $20, do you think it would last me a week? I really want to try this pizza

>he thinks that's a real pizza

It's really not worth it if you can't afford it, not to sound like a dick. I'm not sure it could last you a week calorie wise, to be honest.

is that a Chicago style pizza? Are you from the midwest?

This is the kind of thing I was wanting to hear. I appreciate the input dude. I really want to try it but I am not prepared to spend that much money if I can't extend it to allow me to eat as much as I can on $20 a week. Maybe $25, but at the moment that's a stretch

I tried this one time (not in Chicago, to be fair) and it was good, but it's not what I think of when I think of pizza. There is no similarity.

What are the redeeming qualities of Italian New York vs. Chicago vs Detroit style pizza?

no, that's probably barely a day's worth of calories, not a weeks

ur u work

>He thinks that pizza is Italian

that slop looks fucking revolting

True NY pizza doesn't have any toppings. Just plain cheese.

>New York pie
thin buttery dough with a teaspoon of sauce and a shit ton of cheese
It's not all that, more of a snack than a piece of pizza

>Detroit pie
Literally shit, nothing is good and it's like a slob mess of shit cheese and deluded sauce

>Chicago pie
Top tier pie that is flakey butter dough, thick or pan
True sauce made from tomato's
100% real cheese
You'll never eat a better pie in your life

What a jamoke, kill yourself pussy

>jamoke

How to spot a mouth breathing autist. Hang yourself from the nearest tree you fucking degenerate.

>Mouth breathing autist
Wrong kike, I use my nose
Jeez, glitterdick try getting out of your basement once in a while

Get red pilled, Kike

The amount of secondhand embarrassment I felt from reading your retarded reply is insurmountable. Did you actually think you sounded cool or intelligent or something?

Christ, killing yourself would doing us all a favor.

>arguing with a namefag

Just stop, leave the autist alone and he'll go away on his own.

Kek this guy
You must be the edgy popular guy on this board

I love the fact you're this rustled by a pizza post and the word usage of jamoke, top triggered fag

Guess I'm autist, probably got it from you samefagging

Just don't be poor

Never have I seen so much retardation on one thread

Truly, you idiots are the pride and joy of Veeky Forums.

you.....you cant afford a pizza? are you like 19?

Best pizza coming through

I'm 21 and poor as fuck in grad school

I HAD TO SELL ADDERALL TODAY TO AFFORD LUNCH

The photo is just plain cheese.....?

>visit the restaurant of the guy who was the reigning world champ of Italian style pizza for about 5 years in the late 2000s
>Easily the best Italian pizza I'd ever eaten
>Still not as good as NY style or Deep dish from an even semi competent place

Who are you quoting?

autism