Be the smartest guy in the classroom

>be the smartest guy in the classroom
>have the uncontrollable desire to prove it and let everybody know of your skills
>going to school fills you up with anxiety because you just know you are superior but you dont know how to prove it to everybody

Anyone else feels this? Its the reason why I hate University and the bunch of brainlets that I come by.

>Marx in pic-related
>OP has superiority complex
You're one of those fedora-tipping atheistic Marxist fags aren't you?

what's wrong with being a fedora-tipping atheistic marxist

>Marx pic therefore you are a marxist OP!

Not a very logical approach.

>atheistic

I am not an atheist.

>fedora tipping

Never used a trilby.

>have the uncontrollable desire to prove it and let everybody know of your skills
You’re already wrong here.

bask yourself

sounds like youre a brainlet OP

Can you prove I am wrong?

yes

Not smart, just a cuck faggot.

Not a very convincing proof. I guess we'll leave it as an exercise for the readers.

Clearly you speak out of insecurity. You cant stand the fact somebody smarter than you is so confident about it (and proud) to openly claim it.

>Not a very logical approach.
I didn't claim that you are one. I merely asked it

prove you're smart, dummy

Because they're idealistic, pseudo-intellectual garbage

Define "Smart".

You also appear to be suffering from Narcissistic personality disorder.

>hurr durr conform to my way of thinking or you're garbage

good point my man

>Clearly you speak out of insecurity. You cant stand the fact somebody smarter than you is so confident about it (and proud) to openly claim it.
Pride is the problem, man. Being smart is great and all, and a good person would not be envious of your intelligence. But being anxious of trying to prove your intelligence is obnoxious. I hope you will once understand, like I did, for I was once like you.

>t. person who doesnt even know what marxism is / never read a marxist author

Let me guess, you also preach the ''fascism'', ''convervative'' and ''liberal'' words without truly knowing what they mean, right?

You even sound like a marxist

damn lol u sound pretty wise

Prove it by getting best grades easily. Bonus points for not being a fucking fag about it like you're being now.