Brainlets not welcome

This is a thread for those with confirmed 150+ IQs

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-test-for-kids.com/pay1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IQ is a meme, go fucking work hard and do something with your life

My IQ is Graham's number squared

Not OP but iq is the best measurement in predicting success in life, nothing surpass it so stfu brainlet.

Regarding OP,
>Not citing source for the test
>No signature from the psychologist whom administered it
>''Genius'' as a grade

sage goes in all fields

iq-test-for-kids.com/pay1.html
wow rly makes u think

>Le IQ is just a meaningless number with no basis whatsoever xDDDDD

>did a bullshit internet iq test 10 years ago
>got a 90

Oh fug

But when it comes to races, IQ doesn't matter for liberals. kys.

Marshmallow test has higher correlation with success later in life.
Your study is a meme.

I'm 120 so I shouldn't be posting in this thread, but this triggers me. Yes, IQ tests aren't an accurate measurement of intelligence. Yes, IQ tests that rely on experience, such as "what is missing from this picture of a bicycle?" are horrible and shouldn't be used. However, proper IQ tests ("what's next in this sequence?" etc) are accurate enough to be used for intelligence CORRELATION.

Let's face it, if you have an IQ of 60 then you're probably a fucking retard. If you have an IQ of 140 then you're probably pretty smart. Does that mean that someone who scored 80 IQ can't be smart? No, but it does strongly point to them being below average and I think dismissing this correlation is something a sub-70 IQ would do. It's honestly almost as stupid, if not more stupid, than thinking IQ is the end all of intelligence.

Delayed gratification is a facet of high IQ, not a measure of IQ

I haven't taken any test but I probably have an IQ of ~160 (to be conservative) so it should be fine if I post here

i dunno, the massive difference between my depressed IQ and my normal IQ makes me think the whole thing is bullshit. i'd say IQ weakly points to intelligence. unless we want to say that i was less intelligent when i was depressed, which doesn't seem (nor feel) correct.

> Delayed gratification is a facet of high IQ
no it isn't.
> not a measure of IQ
not even the least bit.

I have an IQ of 138 and I have to say the high IQ have a correlation of severe social autism.

>take IQ test
>126
>retake
>138
>retake
>170

Omg bro I got a 170 IQ now I'm definitely a genius by all standards get fucked.

Honestly, IQ tests are in every way a meme, even the ones proctored by Mensa. Which is also a meme, because the Mensa out here is literally people circlejerking about how intelligent they are despite graduating with a 2.4 for their political science degree. IQ is an arbitrary and inaccurate measurement of someone's intelligence, and can be greatly effected by culture and schooling.

Someone in Germany could be one of the best mathematicians in the world, contributing to physics, science, humanity, etc. Someone else might be a high school student who is struggling to understand basic understanding of the most common curriculum. Person A might have an IQ based on an arbitrary IQ test of 130, while person B might take the same test and score a 145.

Hell, I got into Mensa before I dropped it because it's literally paying to be a part of nothing. I had to take remedial math courses in high school, and in college I had to take my math courses online because I couldn't understand the most basic algebra well enough to test in person. If I didn't have every calculator in the world available to me, including wolfram alpha, I would have failed basic algebra in college.

But omg I have this huge IQ I got into Mensa I must be so smart!!!

Give me a fucking break. Want to impress me? Go use that super intelligence to get a degree from an accredited university and graduate with a 3.7 or better.

>Go use that super intelligence to get a degree from an accredited university and graduate with a 3.7 or better.
Or better yet, fuck the GPA. I could agree that GPA is a measurement of how hard you're willing to work to achieve, but just get a degree and use it towards a good career. Make money, live happy, find a good woman, and try your best to achieve your dreams. That would impress me the most. Those literal autists that follow their dreams and become world renowned painters or mathematicians seem more intelligent and amazing to me than someone who took a arbitrary test to pretend they are of superior intelligence.

>mfw 127 IQ

I'm f-fine r-right guys....?

>pretends to have read The Bell Curve

EQ is bullshit, but the concept is correct.

IQ is worth a lot, and social ability is worth a lot. The combination is usually what makes the biggest badasses.

What people fail to distinguish is between "IQ" and the "IQ Test."

All The Bell Cure stuff and all that jive is based on the fact that a TEST RESULT WAS CORRELATED with success.

It plays a part, but it's like going on and on about any other specific feature people have. Get over it. . It helps to be smart.

Good post.

>whom

>don't believe IQ user, people have all kind of abilities
>of course there are more intelligences, math/reasoning it's not the only one haha!
>we call them DARK IQ
>it accounts for inconsistencies in our model of "everyone is equal and equally capable".
>With DARK IQ (tm), that retard jock who is the football team star but can't solve a second grade polynomial equation is not actually retarded, it's jut a genius at "sport intelligence".
>or that stupid stacy who will contribute nothing to society and gossips all day, she has genius level "social intelligence"
>see user, DARK IQ explains everything and it's clearly the superior theory.

yes yes shitbag we get it, everyone's a special snowflake.
But only physics (not astronomy)/math/engineering keeps the civilization from going back to animal-level.