If you had to make a meal for a pretty lady using only whats in your pantry right now what would you give her?

If you had to make a meal for a pretty lady using only whats in your pantry right now what would you give her?

a dozen eggs

Meatloaf.

I don't get to use my fridge? A year old Campbell's chicken noodle soup some saltines and some room temp cranberry sprite.
Do you think we'll have sex?

Milksteak and jellybeans

Just the pantry? Or does that include anything in my fridge and kitchen?

perfectly executed scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast, with some oj. I need to go shopping. I do love breakfast for dinner though

Red lentil curry and rice. I make it very spicy so she feels encouraged to take her clothes off. gg,ez

You can use the fridge dummies

Urrrrrrr, pasta maybe? Got some jarred sun dried tomatoes and roasted peppers. Sure I could throw something together out of those, pasta and cheese.

Fpbp

I'm honestly pretty low in ingredients right now but I would make some tortilla shells from scratch and use them for burritos with extra rice and chicken I have.

It's lunchtime in my time zone, so probably a Cuban sandwich and a Cafecito.

Just made two pretty big meals in a row, short on supplies right now.

Off the top of my head, would probably have to do so sort of brunch.

I've got some naan bread dough I did last night. Could roll those out, fry them up, serve with over easy eggs, sausage, cilantro, lime, peppers and onions, cheese.

I've got some bubbly and OJ, could do mimosas.

The tube steak, and some quinoa with bell pepper, onion and squash.

>tfw you bought a 5 pound bag of quinoa

Really should just remove the lower jaw, clean out the skull and wear it as a cape

If fucko didn't organize NF all retarded we might have been able to do that.

A throbbing cock rammed down her throat until my seed came out of her nostrils

I have garlic anchovies eggs and plenty of oil so I'll whip up a cesar dressing
No romaine though so I'll use a mix of the arugula and mixed greens/purples I have currently. I could turn the stale bread on my countertop into garlic croutons as well. I have really shitty parm, but I think I could get away with that just fine. just for kicks I'll toss in some brunoise radish.
As for an entree, I have some skin on chicken breast. I could probably get away with just a short sear on the skin, and then pop it in the oven until it's right about cooked, then finish with a bit of my leftover balsalmic syrup. I also have some smoked potatoes I can deep fry to make some bravas or some such thing.
Hopefully she likes it

I'd give her an apron and tell her to get to cooking

I feel like this would work a lot better than it should

Binging with Babish did it, check out the Always Sunny video

A very mediocre spinach salad, and a very old clam alfredo pasta.

Honestly, I'd probably just heat up pic related in a pan while she wasn't looking.

Raw fish and chicken. Probably milkshake too.

I would be sorely disappointing her twice that night.

semen

I've got spam and rice. Alternative choices are ramen and frozen lasagna.

What meal? Dinner? Chicken picata probably

Chicken soup.

It's raining and soup is cozy.
Bitches love cozy things.

>chicken defrosted in the fridge
>Knorr alfredo pasta side
wa la