100% real beef

What are the alternatives??

At taco bell now. Id eat kangaroo for this price but why put that on the wrapper? Is it a point of pride these days to use meat where meat is called for?

THEy cant really advertise anything else, and fags who dont know better see that and think its healthy or cool or somethin

There was a time where they'd cut beef with cheaper animals, like pork or turkey

Beef is the most expensive of the "regular" meat animals

Of course the real answer is that it doesn't matter because it's just a marketing thing
There never had to been a time where it was anything less than 100% beef but saying it makes it sound better
Like gluten free sausage

A lot of meat products use filler or other kinds of things to flavor the "meat." There's still a lot of people who get squeamish about what's in their food and want it to be "organic," so this is allaying their fears.

CK delivers

Didn't Taco Bell get caught using horse meat? Maybe that's why.

I think McDonald's got caught blending kangaroo into their all need patties

I think McDonald's got caught blending kangaroo into their all beef patties.maybe taco bell did that too. I do remember a guy who worked at taco bell near my high school got arrested for mixing his shit into the beef

Nothing wrong with either, imo
That's good meat regardless

So long as it wasn't like under the table and some work foreman tossing in meat to pocket the difference, it's fine
So long as they say "beef" and not "100% beef"

But pink slime is still real beef.

taco bell used to use oats as a filler in their ground beef to stretch it out

American's supply chain is incredibly fucked up. The FDA have a monumental task in identifying what the fuck is being served so by writing 100% beef on the wrapper the company are taking the initiative and making themselves liable.

It's a sensible approach. Keeps the Feds of their back about illegal immigrants working there.

I franchise three taco bells and none of them employ illegal immigrants

back to your containment board

No you don't. You're a 13 year old weeb that faps to cartoons.

Not in the US, at least not that I can remember. They did get caught using a very high percentage of nonmeat (mostly corn, IIRC) filler and binders in their meat. A number of years ago, there was a lot of internet outrage about it because of reports that only 40-60% of their meat was actually meat. Now they say they use all beef to keep the bad press from happening again.

>fast food taco chain employs Mexicans
>not whatever handful of neighborhood highschool kids get tossed out to find a job as soon as they turn 16 then quit after three months because it's fucking fast food

What is your agenda here? Who are you shilling for?

Just because they say it, doesn't mean it's true.

It implies that using 100% real beef isn't the norm in competitor outlets.

Last time i ate anything from taco bell it was a chicken rice bowl and ill say this i found it to be loaded with meat glue which made it the last time i stopped into taco bell

Fuck the shithole

The horse meat thing was in European stores, and not only Taco Bell - McDonald's and Burger King got caught up in it as well.