Microdosing LSD

Microdosing LSD
Pros and cons?

>cons
You could be taking enough for a trip instead.

/thread

>Microdosing
>Micro
You'll cowards don't even smoke crack

Or enough to almost go blind, whatever

Just take safer nootropics you gomba

cons: it's illegal. You could get fired from your job if you don't work for a silicon valley start up. You might be taking synthetic analogs of LSD instead of actual LSD

Can microdosing aid in studying? Asking for a friend.

No he's shitposting

if you took enough to go blind, your eyes would be the least of your troubles, in fact you'd probably forget you had them

Microdosing is good for treating depression. Here's what you do:

Step 1.) Become depressed.

I know someone who had a trip so bad he quite literally could not see anything for a while. He would open his eyes and see nothing. So he just sat in a corner with his eyes closed until it passed.

t. gavin

checking for lysergamines and tryptamines is freaking expensive so they... don't get checked unless explicitly asked for a GC/MS testing.

I wouldn't touch that shit, if fucked my father up pretty bad and so he has flashbacks every so often.

Sounds like a good way to get psychosis.

Illicit drugs sure are fun! F U N!

Pros: Placebo effect

Cons: Less self control, you're literally doing drugs because some fried moron on the net made you think it will make you better, constantly in possession of illegal stuff, you have no idea what you are doing to your body.

The only thing we know for certain about lsd side effects are related to how people use LSD. You're really on your own by microdosing, and you cant pinpoint an effect because it could be anything else.

Psychosis and schizophrenic symptoms will only develop after LSD use if you have a family history of it, worst the average joe will get is HPPD or an existential crisis

how is this a con

I once took so much LSD I lost (temporarily) the perception of Color.

you sound really lame