What would your final meal be?

What would your final meal be?

>that meal

>firing squad
Is this a novel or something? What civilized country still has death by firing squad?

>kick down the door to a small apartment, kill a mother and her daughter, take their cash and then get caught
>given a lobster and steak dinner while watching LotR
American judicial system, gentlemen. You really can't write this shit.

This was real

A dozen gulf oysters, two hot buffalo chicken wings, whole lobster with a filet mignon, a Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco, McDonalds Cheeseburger, and polish it off with like a dozen steamed shrimp.

If I'm allowed booze, a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, some tonic, and some limes.

I'd add a little more but I don't think I could eat any more depending on time.

all the enumerable things to complain about the american judicial system and you pick this trivial fucking one?

Do American prisoners get to watch movies or was this the first time the guy saw LotR? What a disappointment it must have been.

'go 'za

A glass of water. I wouldn't want to taste my favorite foods or drinks before being sent to die, it would make me more sad about having to die soon. It's best to go out of this world as miserable as possible, begging for death, than to be happy and wishing for more time.

>1 count of Bulgary

fucking balkans, man.

I disagree. Better to burn out than flicker away.

Let me chug a bottle of whiskey in front of the firing squad.

Puffer fish.
There are no places remotely close to me that sell it, so the chef would have to be flown in, along with the fish. I'd wait for it to get prepped, after which I'd refuse to eat it. I ain't eating that shit

Friendly reminder that you get about 20 dollars worth of food from a reasonable distance, no alcohol. And that's in the states that actually even have last meals.

Alcohol or nothing.

iirc you can only order things that the kitchen can reasonably cook, and you can't order anything that could possibly kill you (so nothing you're allergic to)

That second part doesn't make sense to me either.

>12 pack of timber beast rye IIPA
>1/2 avocado with italian dressing and ground pepper
>1 green salad with comeback dressing
>2 burgers, medium well. One with mustard, ketchup, lettuce, and pickles. The other with bleu cheese, mustard and grilled onions.
>wedge cut french fries with ketchup
>1 large slice of pepperoni pizza from a NY pizzeria
>1 slice pecan pie
>2 shots of booker's bourbon whiskey
>1 glass of water

Now that you mention it, alcohol would be best. The most suicidal and depressive I've ever been was while blackout drunk. Good thinking.

Just to be an asshole one last time

Most places offer last meals as a courtesy. They'll provide it up to a point but push too far and you won't get shit because you're being too difficult.

Anyone remember that one Chapelle's Show sketch about the all-you-can-eat buffet as a last meal, so the prisoner just had to never stop eating in order to stall execution?

That's why some prison's lowered their limit as to much much it can cost.

The intestines of a boar. Stuffed with the yams he had to feed on in the cold winter. Roasted on a fire.

Seeing as I found out I has diabeetus for sure today, anything I won't be able to have now.

Living in a house with 2 other peple, foold lifestyle has been eat what we want, I having no self control in any aspect, this ill be hard.

How convenient, you can kill yourself anytime by having your last meal.

Kek

Bottle of jack daniels
Hotwings
Chocolate milkshake
Shrimps panfried in butter and garlic
Soft pretzel with hot cheese sauce
An eatmore bar

New York strip, medium rare
Roasted red potatoes, seasoned with onion soup mix
Crawfish Gumbo on rice
Grilled cheeseburger on cheap bun, with lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup, and mustard, cooked medium
Pan fried spam sandwich
Chips and queso
Devil's food cake
Sprite and vodka on ice
Glass of Wild Turkey 101
Eat while watching LOTR trilogy as well

I'm kind of shocked that they still had the firing squad in that year

They still do. And gas chamber.

>bulgary

lmao, can't believe i didn't notice that

Lel. Well I have 2 assholes to live for, so unfortunately not.

I just assumed bulgary was some vague sort of crime.

Is it true that firing squads consisted of like 7 people holding guns with 6 of them being empty and only one having a bullet, so that way the shooters could do mental gymnastics and not feel guilty because they didn't actually know if they shot someone or not? Can't remember where I heard this

Hell yeah! Me too dude. If I had to be executed I'd want the firing squad or electric chair

I'm sorry about your affliction user

This is true but I believe only 1 or 2 guns would contain blanks, so there's less room for error. Also if the guards felt guilty they should have picked a different job.

>the 1 guy misses

>that year

welcome to amerikkka bro

what he said. don't sign up to kill mutta effas if you ain't feelin right bout killin mutta effas

He specifically requested it.

12 year scotch
Med-rare filet Mignon
squash gratin
and a good tiramisu

Gnocchi
Hot bread with olive oil
Homemade spaghetti with meet sauce

>12 year scotch
Jesus, I know it's a last meal but you're being a right dour cunt.

p good one
>Food
Cheeseburger (Med, LTOMMK), 6 oz steak (Med-rare), 1 Chicken-fried steak (White gravy), 6 fried shrimp, 3 buffalo wings (1 drumstick, 2 flats), Butter mashed potatoes, asparagus and peas with butter, Seasoned fries, and Alfredo pasta.
>Drink
Mexican Coke, Vanilla Shake
>If allowed
1 PBR
2 Fingers Old Granddad BIB
2 American Spirit Blacks

Id ask for Firing Squad like that fag too. I know what it feels like to kill someone at that point, you should too.

2 McChickens and a large coke. I wouldn't want to go out on anything else.

a single grain of rice that is tied to a greased up rat that i have to catch in the yard

-Fresh baguette, sliced and toasted, with pickled crudettes, served with Prosciutto, Camezola, olives, fresh minced garlic on a charcuterie board
-Avgolemono Soup
-Duckfat fries and a Soft Pretzel with salt and beercheese sauce
-Half chicken, lemon, basil, rosemary, garlic
-Medium rare Ribeye, Matsusaka beef, 10oz, fingerling potatoes roasted in the drippings and sauteed Haricoverts.
-Carrot Cake with golden raisins
-Balvenie 14 Caribbean Cask, Neat
-Ayhusca Tea
-1 gallon of Fruit Punch

Fine faggot, I'll settle for a good red wine.

Much better choice to go with the squash and the cut desu, plus you get that nice headrush drunk. 12 year single malt just hasn't been given enough time to develop in my book. 14-15 depending on the region is where I try to stick, but it's okay to go younger if you're drinking a peat monster to get that shock to the pallate. Wouldn't be able to taste your filet for shit though.

Red wine'll bring out the beefyness of the meat and the sweetness of the squash.

In Thailand it's 1 guy who's rifle fires 7 bullets.

For me, it would be the McChicken

Chipotle Burrito Bowl, brown rice, extra steak, everything on it except beans and fajitas with chips and guac, tortilla on the side and a bottle of Tabasco hot sauce.

Always makes my tummy ache and My shits after eating that always come out wet and I would welcome death to get away from that feeling.

It tastes good too

This is all true, but I like of being being piss drunk one last time. Then again, I probably wouldn't have access to a whole bottle, so wine it is.

*I like the idea

I'm drunk

Fucking Bulgars.

Two of everything from McDonald's menu.

checked lad

Wok fried 'wallet egg' with soy sauce, it's called 'wallet egg because it's fulled on itself and the spatula and pressed down on it once, the egg yolk is just cooked and slightly googy, the edges of the egg white are brown and crips.

Inari Sushi, vinegared short-grain rice wrapped

Tempura Sweet Potato, sweet potato sliced, dipped in a beer and egg batter, then fried.

BBQ Giant Tiger Shrimp

Cup-sized sponge cake wrapped in wax paper - because that's what my late grandfather used to always buy me from the bakery shop.

Hong Kong Style Milk Tea. A blend of mostly black teas, filtered through silk, with one spoon of sugar and two spoons of evaporated milk.

With some 'cha?

Id have a single olive with the pit.

are you trying to say that he was rewarded with a free meal for committing murder? did you forget the part where they executing the fucking guy?

Last meals are traditionally given so that the dead can have no complaints about their punishment. By accepting the food you are making peace with your killers.

Id rather die instantly by firing squad, than by the slow agonizing death that is lethal injection

In the traditional Chinese version, they will actually feed the condemned rice right before the firing, while the condemned is already tied to the pole, and the firing happens when they have a mouth full of food so that they won't come back as hungry ghosts. Seen this in a lot of Chinese costume dramas, set as far back as the feudal times and as recently as the 50s.

Last meals are given so they don't come back.

I think it's also sticky rice in some versions too.

Are you forgetting about the part where he is shot to death afterwards? Cause you seem to be missing that bit.

I like this as long as the Chicken Fried Steak isn't garbage.

>chilli cheese fries
>3 taco bell cheesy gordita crunch with fire sauce
>a thermos of coffee
>shit myself when I die
>assholes who killed me have to clean that mess up

>Inari Sushi, vinegared short-grain rice wrapped
Inari Sushi, vinegared short-grain rice wrapped in sweetened and fried fermented tofu skins.

>civilized country
I wonder.

that looks taste as fuck

>5-piece BBQ wasabi wings from a single bar in Connecticut
>Goat curry and enchiladas made using my mother and brothers recipes respectively
>A Ruben with thick cut tender corned beef
>One nipper of patron XO (first liquor I ever got drunk on)
>One nipper of fireball (first liquor I ever got laid on)
>a nipper of Hennessy (first liquor I ever performed music on)
>2 Berkshire steel rails
>1 bottle of Jamaicas best pineapple soda

Bowl of lobster bisque, ribeye steak, seared scallops, small spring salad, and a chilled bottle of Acqua Panna. A Marlboro Light for dessert if the guards like me.

Endless soup salad and breadsticks from Olive Garden. They can't kill you if you can never finish.

This was oddly nostalgic. Really gave me a sense of who you are and what you value.

>whatever liquor they would allow me to have
>a few cigarettes
>the Tao Te Ching to read

It's hard to imagine some of you guys having a big 'ol appetite before you get killed. Whatever does float your boat thou..

4 Carolina reapers so I would want it coming.

I'd rather die by firing squad than anything else. There's no needless extra suspense, there's next to no chance of any complications and it costs the state next to nothing in taxpayer money to do it.

Honestly it should be the staple for all executions. Lethal injection is a meme.

The idea is that you've made peace with it already after a lengthy incarceration.

Oh I gotcha. I suppose thru all the appeals, ect... It would take you many years on death row before you actually met your fate.

>while watching the lord of the rings trilogy
fuck, get the extended edition and you've swung yourself a stay of execution right there

texas got rid of last meals for this exact reason. some guy ordered a dozen elaborate entrees and deserts and then said he wasn't hungry

Not everyone eats it though. As I recall, Ted Bundy made no request, so they gave him steak and eggs. He didn't eat it, and only had a cup of coffee before his execution.

>tfw you'll never be the guy that ruins last meals for everyone else

What you can do depends on if you're in a low or high security prison, are in solitary confinement or are well-behaved and can mix into the general population without issue and thus have commissary and recreational privileges, etc. If you're gen pop you generally have access to TVs, DVDs or movie nights, internet, etc. but of course it depends on the prison.

I don't find firing squads particularly uncivilized. At least not compared to sending a million volts through a body or injecting them with a lethal cocktail, both of which can and have gone wrong. The distinction between what is and isn't uncivilized is a strange one to me.

Death row inmates are never in general population. Too risky, taking into the severity of their crimes and the fact that they have nothing to lose. If he was allowed to watch a movie, it's because the guards liked him and he was well-behaved.

I don't know why this made me laugh.

A family sized bag of Totino's Pizza Rolls heated up in a microwave until molten hot.

Same it's the best fast food sandwich

>Calling 'murica a civilised country

Also, this is how civilised people spell civilised: Civilised

Lol'd hard buddy

>this truly is the Last meal

goggle him, it was in utah, he is mormon, and they used to believe in the concept of blood atonement. hence his request for firing squad. It had been a dozen years or more since the last firing squad, which I assume was for similar reasons also in Utah

Concombre tranché finement à la vinaigrette
Oronges crus à l'huile d'olive
Nouilles sautées aux épices
Spaghetti à la sauce pesto (minimum amount of parmesan, lots of garlic)
Steak haché à la sauce au poivre

Persimmon pudding, hominy, milk chocolate, coffee, french fries, perogis, stuff cabbage.

What a dumb set up.

a good pound or so of farina and egusi soup with goat meat, a two king size twix bars, a glass of neat kraken rum, and a variety box of sun chips
I'd also propose that the executioners eat the chips I don't finish

8 lb of lard, hoping to die of a heartattack.
"Ha ha, beat you to it".

don't lie.