Penne is literally the best pasta

Penne is literally the best pasta

Prove me wrong, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBu2X0NHbR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like that pasta that looks like miniature bow-ties.

>Penne is literally the best pasta
>
>Prove me wrong, you can't.
Your taste is subjective and not objective.

/thread

Penne is a top tier noodle but not g-d tier like based Rotini

Of course I have a good time with the restaurant and I don't know if you have a good time too but it's not going too well for the first restaurant I've been to in years now that you have the same problem. The last thing is that you can get more than your own words.

>penne
kek

fuck off retard

Radiatore exists.

You shouldn't have done that. If you don't have a problem with me I will be getting my hopes up for more time to get it done.

This. I knew I wasn't the only one.

At least I don't have the virgin walk that most anons have. lel

Farfalle

Pappardelle is the goat though

rotini

it holds sauce the best, and pasta is just a sauce delivery vehicle.

That's a really cool die

>best pasta
>not fresh

ORZO
R
Z
O

It's like rice that doesn't taste like shit.

Mama Mia!

Yours is a mistake most people are not going to make. The last time I warn you about the game is going to be one long road. I don't know if you can get a good idea of a good thing but the way this is going is not very important.

Yeah, the ones that look like Action Man bow ties.

Try again

Rigatoni exists

For me, it's farfalle, the best pasta

>warn you about the game
FUCK

Angel hair

Easier to pick up with fork

Cappelli D'angelo is god tier

PENNE PASTA NIGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=VBu2X0NHbR0

Not all sauces are created equal. This is why pasta exists in so many shapes, sizes and textures. You're answer is stupid answer.

Any homemade pasta is better than this cookie-cutter, factory made bullshit some of you plebs call pasta.

It is incredibly easy to make yourself and it is always worth it.

my fucking nigger. It really is the best and great at sopping up all dat sauce.

i like spagetty

Rigatoni is far superior to rotini if your sauce is very chunky. Rotini excels for viscous sauces without many large solids because of dem ridges.

You gotta look at the context my dude.

>Any pasta being bad

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But growing a pasta tree is a shitload of work and time.

For marinara, you're absolutely goddamn right. Penne, marinara, spicy Italian sausage, mushrooms, peppers, and parmesan.

Penne Rigate sure, but you can shove your penne Lisce up your ass

It's barely any better than fucking ziti... and it took me a while to think of a worse pasta OP.

You need to check yourself.

I never see anyone talking about cavatappi but that shit is the bomb. Holds up a ton of sauce and has a nice interesting texture to it.

All pasta is the fucking same.

America should have used Little Boy on Japan but saved Fat Man for Italy.

penne sucks dude

Spaetzles

Cavatappi is my favorite for mac and cheese. Holds up to baking and heavy sauces so well

>All pasta is the fucking same
what are you doing on a cooking board if you have no idea about food?

It's not always worth it. It takes like an hour. And dries pasta is better a lot of the time.

>Campanelle
>Rotini
enjoy your shitty pasta, scrub

Bucatini (pic related), cavatappi, and fettuccine

I don't give a damn about sauce delivery, just mouthful.

(BTW wagon wheel and macaroni are worst)

*mouthfeel

This. It's gotta be rigate.

This.
Pappardelle and Fettucine is goat.

I can't, for any baked or other pasta "dish" I will always use penne

For a simple, pure pasta dish, parpardelle is bae

Black Spaghetty

Go away Gordon.

Rigatoni is shit and you are shit.

The lasagna noodle is the best pasta because it can be used in lasagna which is the best pasta dish.

I really like ruffle pasta.

Don't forget about the texture, but that depends on how the pasta is made.

Do you use any spices on pasta? If so, which? (regular pasta like spaghetti)

This

Except gluten-free pasta, fuck that

red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, really all you need. As for herbs I use parsley, oregano and basil.

sorry, replied to wrong person. Meant to reply to Will promptly hang myself now.

>mfw this thread just makes me want a can of chef boyardee

Thanks for your help. Right now i'm learning how to cook (moved out) and you can never go wrong with pasta but eating it plain is killing me inside as i don't really know what to mix it with to make it better, really appreciate your input.

A lot of places dont call it by its proper name. At my grocery store its called "scoobi doo"

I like farfalle and fusilli, the shape feels good to chew

This is best pasta. Then Angel Hair and Farfalle.

I love penne, but fussili takes the crown because they are available in tricolore; regular mixed with spinach and tomato.

>takes an hour
You're retarded if it takes you an hour to throw together a dough and run it through a pasta roller

Manicotti is my personal favorite

>Lisce
agreed

>not deciding which type of pasta to use based on the viscosity and chunkiness of the sauce

Hey OP, why are you literally worse than Hitler?

You wanna know what's better than penne? Check this *unzips dick*

capellini is best

cannelloni > tagliatele > manicotti > campanelle > mezzelune > ravioli > bucatini > pappardelle > strozzapreti > farfalle > tortellini > rigatoni > conchiglie > linguine > ditalini > rotelle > rotini > vericelli > anelli > spaghetti > infected horse discharge > orzo > gnocchi

get it right, faggotinis

the best pasta is angel hair spaghetti

Nah capellini fucking sucks. It's just too thin. It practically feels like you're eating string

Penne means penis

that's the best part of it, you can stuff your whole mouth of capellini and it feels orgasmic when you try to chew that much pasta but since it is really thin it's a great feeling..

>bucatini not bottom tier

opinion discarded

>medium shells
Fucking disgusting

gnocchi isn't a pasta, leave

neither is horse discharge you fucking moron

This. Flat, wide noodles with meat sauces are the best.

Well then it's not fucking macaroni is it? This is a good old fashioned 90's America lawsuit waiting to happen.

Smell my cheese!

farfalle is top tier

>>Barrilla
>>whole wheat
kys

Spiral fucking master race you swine

>efficient sauce coverage
>skewer multiple at a time with a single fork poke
>functions perfectly with cheese and/or meat chunks

Cavatappi's probably my favorite
Reminds me of mediocre buffets where they try to make it look all fancy to compensate
Ditalini is fucking good too depending on what you're eating it with

Angel Hair is top-tier

T H I C C

What, do you get the same feeling flossing your teeth?

It's only good for thick sauces. Fusilli and Girandole are better for thin sauces and soups.

This.

It's literally pasta kino

Agreed farfalle is god tier

FUCK YOU I ONLY EAT RIGATONI
EVERY DAY ALL DAY

What's your penne pasta recipe, user?

>kino
Castrate yourself you milleniel fuck.

>eating pasta

Never gonna make it, fatty

No OP here's mine:
I use half a jar of classico vodka sauce (its getting harder to find these days) and I add about 1Ts of garlic + 2Ts of olive oil + 3Ts of sugar + a small handfull of basil leaves + some fresh ground pepper. I heat heat that in a saucepan while the noodles are boiling. When I serve I use Romano cheese and add a handful of pine nuts.

>noodles

I live in a really, really shitty country. I had to learn not to buy pasta that insects could conceivable build nests in because without fail every time about half of the bag would be filled with spiders or beetles or some grub.

Elbow macaroni was the worst. I don't know what the fuck makes elbow macaroni so appealing but every time I'd make some I'd get like a hundred little insect bodies floating up in the water. I eat it anyway because fuck, they're just bugs and I pay through the nose for a luxury like pasta, but it doesn't really help my self esteem.

anyway I eat almost exclusively spaghetti and the shell pasta now for that reason

the only pasta for me

why don't you faggots ever just say which shit hole you're from? In my opinion you deserve your implied but not confirmed because you're a faggot third world status just for that