I'm a neet that has lots of cognitive ability, just that everyone fails to recognize this and won't give me a chance...

I'm a neet that has lots of cognitive ability, just that everyone fails to recognize this and won't give me a chance. Does Veeky Forums have any ideas how to start a business. I'm tired of trying to convince people that I'm the guy they want. I don't have friends and literally, know zero people to collab with.

>asking a cantonese oil-painting forum for advice on a business
really great cognitive ability you're showing champ

Nobody owes you anything. You gotta TAKE the chance.
What can you do/sell then?

I know lots of analytic stuff, if they hire me they will make more money for sure.

Did Veeky Forums get deleted or something?

>lots of analytic stuff
About what for example?

well what stuff do you need help with?

i have to be careful on what i put out there. i can't tell you all my capability, just believe me.

pic related?

no
i liked the pattern on the swimsuit

>well what stuff do you need help with?
What about good ideas to start businesses?

>I'm a neet that has lots of cognitive ability, just that everyone fails to recognize this

>What about good ideas to start businesses?
yes, please tell me a good idea that does not require you to have friends or even know someone.

Neither can I, so that's that.
In general, I have seen many consults, that think they can just jump in, and tell some entrepreneur/company how something would be done better, but less than 1/50 is any good.
The good ones keep quiet and spend time learning as much as they can, and then give little recommendations, and grow them little by little, and only if the previous have worked.
And they do not take money, until it is really made.

guys guys I have an idea
the sweetest idead

the idea is ;
give me an idea !!

SEE HOW BRILLIANT I AM GUYS ? CAN YOU SEE ME ? HELLO ?? GUYS ???

Buy something, then sell it.

Buy some equipment and stuff, do something, then sell it

I'll tell you a good idea if you fucking explain why the fuck you're asking this on Veeky Forums

biz is too dumb, or if not that, they will scam you.

i'm asking this is Veeky Forums because i have some mathematical and computational abilities. Veeky Forums maybe able to tell me how to harness these inner capabilities.

Scientifically speaking, why am I attracted to mulatto girls so much, Veeky Forums?

Unleash them upon your enemies. Hack em good

If you haven't already, learn to program, contribute to projects on github and make an app.

i know R, Python
i can create a Cran package

pirate Solidworks and start learning how to do CAD stuff.

i have an idea that would really piss off the goog

just sell drugs
growth industry

can Veeky Forums give me some ideas?

>10/10 european looking mixed girl
>Im in to mulatos

She has europoid facial structure. Her nose is a dead middle between african and european shapes Additionally she has freckels: a typical european feature.
her hair is wavvy, again typically europid
breasts/waist/hips all typical european build.

what you are looking at is a rare racial type: a black aryan. You would expect to find this woman attractive as she meets the difference/similarity criteria for healthy procreation. You're not into mulatos when you are choosing the literal Eva Braun of blacks though.

same girl

>You're not into mulatos when you are choosing the literal Eva Braun of blacks though.
All blacks are mulattoes now?

no, but this is the european end of miscgenation is all im saying, so i think you are actually rather vanilla, and thats why you have half jungle fever.

not the same girl as what (op) posted

>I'm a neet
What the hell's a "neet?"

/threaddaerht\

>What the hell's a "noob?"

Market yourself as a data analysis consultant to all sorts of small businesses.