Brainlet Media

I am no bio expert but how would DNA composition correspond with ingredient ratios?

My guess would be that soy cells are drastically smaller and have greater nucleic acid density per volume than complex chicken tissue??

Really depends on the method they used

I'm pretty sure it's not accurate either way to measure ingredient ratios by DNA found

Is eating DNA bad for health of something? I thought it gets destroyed during cooking.

Post the research paper if it's out there. A website isn't informative.

My guess:
>Chickens are slaughtered
>Sent to a processing plant
>All the chicken is turned to mulch
>Jewish manufacturers add soy to reconstituted chicken
>Sell twice as much, for 25% profit increase.

100% of people who have DNA in their bodies die.

100% of people who drink water die.

100% of people who breathe die

Probably did a next gen sequencing run and found about half the reads mapped to a soy genome rather than chicken genome.

100% of people die

Why is this bad?

> half-soy chickens
> weird plant/animal GMO
> just because muh costs

I bet you would eat your shit if someone made it taste well

muh gainz

That depends...would I get cholera?

> daily reminder that the majority of dietary restrictions come from Judeo-Christian religions and not science.

Recycled water from waste is already a thing, it wouldn't shock me too much if in the next century someone finds some way of extracting something useful from shit.

>half-soy half-chicken hybrid
I bet it'd act like a big pussy and have peta rallies.

Wouldn't cooking DNA destroy most of the base pairs? I mean those bonds break at pretty low temps.

I am not trying to be a dick here but is this your first time eating at fast food place?
They have to profit somehow,since day one the meat is mixed with all sorts of additives to increase mass,flavor and profits.
DNA testing is stupid since in any normal country food manufactures require ingredients declaration on all products.
Soy is on every single one of them...
for a science board you guys are not really bright are you.

>My guess would be that soy cells are drastically smaller and have greater nucleic acid density per volume than complex chicken tissue??
no, the opposite because of cell walls

Proffessor Shlomo Sheckelberg told me soy is a ok. He also told me that, Circumcision is key to finding meaning of life and any research done about circumcision is fascist.

heat denatures the individual strands but you can absolutely still get enough DNA to sequence

plant cell size varies drastically depending on the tissue of origin