Ask a guy with an iq of 139 anything

Ask a guy with an iq of 139 anything.

Conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency,. I am a conscious dreamer, therefore, I can be treasurer to my own currency

Lol, brainlet, 189 IQ reporting, ask ME anything

what's my favourite colour?

How can I learn more when studying?
t. Brainlet.

don't study one thing for hours straight

Why

Because if you need more than a few minutes to master a subject you are a brainlet and should get out

Green

Fuck

fuck

Why do you care about your IQ if it's just another meaningless metric? Don't you know that success is measured by others' perceptions of your accomplishments, and not how many questions you can answer correctly on a test?
154 here

Yes, please

what's it like to be so dim? is ignorance really bliss?

>189
that's cute, 210 here

That was my iq the last time I had a legit test(8 years old) I've done lots of drugs since then, my iq is probably 135 now, I'm wiser for it.
We aren't special, having a high iq is like having a giant dick. Useless unless you know how to use it

Wow you'r are like ten Einsteins !!! U must be preyyy smart !

Who dat girl? Does she have nudes?

hwy is you're iq lower than my

>tfw you have an IQ of 215+
Get fucked dummy

I was just baiting the lying brainlets. It's actually 230.

>IQ of 210
how haven't you killed yourself or been driven into insanity already?

N-NO IT CAN'T BE, MY INTELLECT IS MY ONLY WAY TO FEEL SUPERIOR TO OTHERS. HOW CAN I DICK-WAVE MY IQ LEVEL IF SOMEONE ELSE IN THE WORLD HAS A HIGHER IQ THAN ME?

139 isn't much though. Half people I know at uni have been tested with 140+ results. We're nothing incredible, IQ is just part of intelligence. Creativity matters a lot for academics, as you don't have time pressure to do things.

because hot asian girls exist.

>t. brainlets