>Mouthfeel
>Paleo-friendly

>House salad

>farm to table
>managers special

>authentic

>noms
>munch

as someone with """""""""""misophonia"""""""""""" eating analogue words slightly trigger me

>misophonia is such a dumb word why couldnt they have chosen a better name

The ones that trigger me:
>lashings of bacon
>a wedge of cake
>a dollop of cream
>generous servings

>just like mother used to make

a strange one for me:
>meal

i think it because it reminds me of that old pasta
>THIS IS THE MEAL I HAVE PREPARED FOR MYSELF

also:

>yummy
>crack an egg into it!

im probably autistic

oh god stop pls

I don't have misophonia, but my dad did when I was growing up. I'd bite into a potato chip and he'd start autistically screaming two floors away. Once he beat me for trying to open a box of crackers.

>Made with real ____!

that sucks, im not that bad and i usually deal just fine. my main beef is when people chew loudly while im trying to work

i hate when people slurp and smack their lips

My own mother suggested that I fucking grill a steak over her rusty webber. I told her to never cook meat again.

>[food] product
>[fruit] juice drink

Anybody who writes a food blog will tell you it's not just about writing about food! Sometimes one of your readers will "throw down" a challenge and it's up to the food blogger to meet that challenge.

About 8 months back I was challenged to eat all my meals one day with utensils and any one who knows me will realize that as a busy Mom, there's going to be a "take out" meal that day especially when I'm picking up my hubby and my mixed brood from school and getting them to their after school activities.

Well the fast food that day of the challenge was one of your more well known hamburger places and darn it if I didn't eat my "burger" with a knife and fork. The kids couldn't stop laughing (you know how kids are) and I did draw more than a few amused stares in the hamburger restaurant including a gal from my Yoga class!

The verdict? Hamburgers might be meant to be finger food, but you can just as well enjoy them with a knife and fork. And you also learn that the term "blogger" sometimes entails teaching your kids a lesson about keeping to your word when you lose a wager.

So good eating to all!

>followed by a recipe

heh

Forgot the meeting up with a few girlfriends for a cup of joe because don't even try to talk to me until I've had my morning cuppa.

This made me feel upset and angry.

Hey! It was impressive enough that they didn't close down during the recession

>established 2014

There's genuinely a hipster burger place on my local high street that proudly proclaims this

>god-tier hangover food
>full english breakfast
>macaroons
>"What do you mean you don't put ____ on _____"

>>full english breakfast

die.

I had a case of a stomach virus 2 weeks ago and I can't possibly think of myself eating one of those. Too much sugar and ice cream it's like you want diabeetus

was he by any chance an alcoholic as well

The only thing I dislike about it is the deification of it.

our store has "world class" on everything

What store

>made fresh throughout the day
Just make it to order then you retards.

WILDCATS

What about this burger relish label

I don't get it

>hubby's favorite
this isn't real, is it...?

It's burger relish

>world famous
I've never fucking heard of it.

It's all over Yelp.
>the restaurant is beautiful
>amazing customer service
>portion sizes were huge, hubby could barely finish his!
>great value, fantastic menu and wine
>the hand dryer in the women's restroom was out of service
1/5 stars we'll never go back.

>pick popular restaurant in town and go to yelp page
>cntrl+f hubby
>results on the first page of reviews

works most of the time in my city

Ben pisses me off. So does ken Domik. I don't understand what that guys problem is forcing his kid to review hospital food and then putting it online.

Just look at this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=xLWUL5b506M

>Yelp
Ah okay, I thought OP meant restaurants were writing that on their menu's and shit.

South Aussie here, know some of the guys that run beerenberg. There genuinely is a guy called scotty who's a friend of the family, the man loves his burger relish.

Typical Branson

Yeh it is good stuff. They have a whole line of condiments with things like that written on the label. I think the other one I tried was deans caramelized onions but it had some other meme written on the label.

jelly cunt

Strangest reference I've ever seen

>hubby said it was great!
is that all that matters? Is she not capable of forming opinions on her own?

It was barely a reference, the store I work at is literally called Wild Cat Grocery. That's why everything is labelled World Class, because it's the same letters.

>our store
Implying any part of it belongs to you.

That is 13 years of running a business. I don't see the problem.

>>fish of the day
i dont see the problem with that one

they try to imply it was uniquely caught, filleted and cooked fresh that day when in realty it's whatever rank ass fillet the fry cook grabs from the freezer

kek

Is it really though?

for me it only implies they go it just cheap, and there is nothing wrong with that

So it's just like soup of the day - it's whatever can the cook feels like opening.

I think that's what they call a 'managers special'

>gastro-(anything)
sounds fucking disgusting and pretentious and i hope everyone dies

youtube.com/watch?v=eoUXMi4ekbo

>organic
>grown in our garden
>pair with a glass of Sutter Home wine

ooo, putting that dandy in my jack folder

It's not even a rare Jack

JUST started Jackpiling a few WebM threads back

Here's a lovely wedding Jack.

I prefer to collect rare Tammy's.

that looks like it was a -- beautiful -- ceremony

I wonder if they had BBQ for dinner??

Post chef johns from foooodwishes dot com

Pretty sure there's a Jack-tier "best sauce you'll ever have" label on one of their sauces.
If they're still on a shelf, then I suppose that label of generic relishes must be appealing to someone.

Scotty would consume ALL the relish and thus they would not be able to even sell the product
Scotty a greedy cunt it seems, but hey everyone has their thing.

HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*SMACKS LIPS*

>Make BBQ to order
>Bake anything to order

You're pretty dumb

I started to rage because I forgot what thread I was in and why I was reading it and thought you were serious

>You're pretty dumb

it's "your" you mongloid

>>fish of the day
are you genuinely retarded senpai

yo'u*

what would you actually do with that? knife and fork?

>portion sizes were huge, hubby could barely finish his!

Lols. So true.

Est. 2015 is quite bothersome

>est. 2077

Feminist alert

So triggered

so scotty is a shitty marketer? Wat.

"Home-style"

This always implies deep-frying, and my mom didn't have a deep fryer in her kitchen.

Scotty isn't an employee retard. He's probably some fat ass that eats at the restaurant the relish is based from every single day and he probably eats like 6 cheeseburgers served "American Style" piled with condiments so the ratio is 75% relish and 25% meat.
It's a fucking stupid thing to put on your bottle I know. I'm sure only local stores carry that relish so really all it is is a warning that says "If you come to my restaurant watch out for this fat manchild that loiters here and will eat anything near his mouth."

You monster.

You know you can deep fry in a normal pot or a wok, right? You don't need a deep fryer. A normal pot works fine.

umami.

Surprisingly enough, no. He was just a weird asshole.

Yea, OK, but still. Deep-frying was not a standard in our home. Was it standard in yours?
I just never understood why "home-style" items are either breaded and fried or not blended well (i.e. lumpy gravy and mashed potatoes) or half-complete (i.e. fries with skin still attached).

To me, "home-style" implies laziness or blandness.

>Was it standard in yours?

Certainly not a daily (or even weekly) thing, but yes, foods were deep fried at home.

>I just never understood why "home-style" items are either breaded and fried

I can't say I ever made that association, ever. Can you name some things that associate "homestyle" with deep frying?

>...or not blended well
nothing "homestyle" about that; that's just ineptitude.

>>fries with skin on
what's wrong with that? potato skin is fucking delicious, and makes a nice texture contrast too.

Homestyle Chicken Fried Steak