Why are some people so biased towards one of them?

Sometimes I'll drink a cup of each in a day, Usually tea in the morning and coffee at night

Other urls found in this thread:

irishcentral.com/culture/craic/ten-top-reasons-why-the-irish-love-their-cup-of-tea
thejournal.ie/ireland-tea-caffeine-europe-consumption-2211040-Jul2015/
irishtimes.com/news/consumer/why-we-get-a-better-cup-in-ireland-than-all-the-tea-in-china-1.1949600
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No caffeine after 1:00pm for me

Maybe it's a psychological think because drinking either makes me go to sleep faster

fuck me, i drink 3 cups of coffee almost daily.
at this point i drink coffee for the taste rather than its effects. tea just isn't my thing.

I like tea, I'm only biased against people who identify as tea drinkers and make infographics like this

this week in spurious causation, watch the pathologically self-unaware put forth their medically impossible unique qualities

I like coffee in the morning and for breakfast, and tea for the rest of the day

I drink wayyyy too much caffiene

Truth be told when I first drank either I hated both. My first coffee was a fucking cappuccino and first tea was English breakfast. Since both are really popular I just drank them until I genuinely liked them. I guess it's the same how people drink beer but the difference is I don't like it but will drink it because it's everywhere

>classy
Fucking betas

this, he even fucking drew himself with a beer belly and a soul patch and sideburns

does anyone have the shoop where all their faces are stallman?

>all these plebians who get their energy from drinks

Literally no different from gamer kiddies chugging Monster. It's sad, really.

most cringeworthy post on Veeky Forums

Is that kid holding a binder so he can fit in with the rest of his neckbeard family?

It looks like an iPad case with a cover for the screen

It's a tablet, likely an iPad

it's an iPad

>Only one without an appleshit product
>Only one not fat

really makes you wonder

That's even worse.
Now I wish it was a binder so I knew he was not learning how to be a hipster.
Next comes the beard.

I don't want to live in this world any more.

>appleshit
Why would anyone ever say this?
You just put "shit" at the end of a word denoting something you dislike. Are you retarded?

The bias you refer to it as is merely a preference. And people prefer what is pleasing to them. Do not concern yourself with the pleasures of others, the only one that matters is your own. Follow this doctrine and your life will be pleasant.

He's not retarded, he's right.

The worry, Satan, wasn't that he's wrong in saying that Apple products are shit; it was that expressing your dislike for something by calling it its name plus the word shit makes you sound like a seven year old.
Amerishit, Euroshit, Republishit, libshit; do you see how retarded this all sounds? You don't want people to know you're retarded, do you?

you seem like a cuck

ah, I see it doesn't worry you

He's just an apple user user.

>All tea comes from the leaves of the same plant

Wait so mint tea isn't tea? The fuck is it then?

Tea is also an energizer.

The people who make these fucking images are no better than those "dont talk to me unless i've had my le coffee xD" fags

drinking bitter shit to wake yourself up is a bad habit to get into.

I drink coffee AND tea.
Out of this cup.

Granny Ginny, is that you?

No just some autistic kid with a caffeine habit.

You have to go back, iToddler

That would depend if it exists as a flavouring (either natural or artificial) or is wholly mint. For simpletons sake it's still called tea, though

Looks like Fred's forearm got the wrong version of 'ripped'

Mate>>>tea/coffee

There are herbal teas you know

Often with greater health benefits than plain tea
No caffeine too

user, this one is the shop. The real one is Stallman with his family. Cute little buggers.

Holy shit, whoever made this actually knows nothing about tea.

You're a fucking turd. It's not "medically impossible." If he's sufficiently tolerant/addicted to caffeine, he'd wouldn't have the stimulant response that a non tolerant person would. Also, depending on how tweaked out on caffeine user might be, he may become more relaxed, and experience a temporary drop in blood pressure, assuming he doesn't go overboard. I want bad things to happen to you. Go fall down the stairs.

I didn't see his post until now, but one of the notable effects of real ADHD is symptom reversal. Why else would they feed meth to kids that are already excited?
Caffeine makes me pass the fuck out fast.

and nothing about coffee.

>Red tea leaves
>From the same plant
Motherfucker Red Tea is rooibos, and not the same as green or black tea, which is Camellia Sinensis.

Also

>Do you prefer coffee or tea

>Do you prefer kidney stones or kidney stones

You provided more shits than necessary.

Red Tea is the Chinese term for Black Tea, since the resulting brew is reddish.

The leaves are still black though.

rooibos tastes like tobacco to me

Mate is just a faggot version of tea

Are you me?

I usually drink coffee in the mornings at like 7am, and tea later in the day if I have any at all.
But I also usually go to sleep around 8am most days, so it's really like I'm having coffee before bed, but it usually doesn't effect my sleepiness because I've had a lot of alcohol by then.

Wake up > drink tea > drink liquor > drink coffee > sleep

I'm so physically dependent on caffeine I need to drink some a little while before bed, because I'm so uncomfortable from the headaches and withdrawals I can't sleep well.
so I need a diet coke or a tea a little bit before I'm ready for bed
I'd drink coffee but I don't feel like having diarrhea

Because people love making "Us vs. Them" reasons to dislike other people.

Coffee is for yanks and queers

irishcentral.com/culture/craic/ten-top-reasons-why-the-irish-love-their-cup-of-tea

thejournal.ie/ireland-tea-caffeine-europe-consumption-2211040-Jul2015/

irishtimes.com/news/consumer/why-we-get-a-better-cup-in-ireland-than-all-the-tea-in-china-1.1949600

They gotta feel superior over something as mundane as a beverage. both can be really good or fucking gross depending on preparation.

OFFTOPIC: im tryna go to sleep earlier today what should i drink

bleach

Temporary sleep not permanent!

I cap myself at 2 full cups max a day but will buy an espresso shot if I really need a pick me up.

>bag tea
>classy

I drink about 1.5 liters of coffee daily, down from about 3 when I worked in shifts, still love the taste, zero effect anymore tho

You're a retardshit.

One cup of coffee in the morning. Sometimes one or two cups of tea in the afternoon. Iced tea with meals eaten at restaurants

This!!!

This!!!

Boiling sod in water isn't tea you Mick.

Doesn't tea have more caffeine than coffee? Also you are fucking wrong OP, coffee is the morning pickmeup and tea is the afternoon coolmedown.

Not really but tea caffeine is far more agile and stronk than coffee.
I find tea stronger, but I use american teabags which are 1/2 cup of tea each.

Tea has more caffeine by weight, but the amount of coffee used for one serving is heavier.

Some green teas can have as much caffeine as a shot of espresso though.

>been hanging with new friends
>used to have almost no coffee and now have shitloads whenever I'm with them
help

Cuckshit*

I used to drink so much coffee back when I had this job at a corner store that I should've put a filter on my toilet and sold my piss to Starbucks. Probably double digits cups. But I never drank it at home or ever since that shop closed down.

this is all fun and games until you crash and get all paranoid and anxious and have issues sleeping and get night terrors then start wding from using all the time and feel tired as shit and anxious and consider suicide as the drug basically stops even working. too much tolerance makes this shit feel like strong coffee.

when you are coming down you get noticeable irate to where oeople comment on it and your hands and freeze the whole time. i had socks and gloves on in spring inside acting all pissy at everyone lmfao. at least i lost weight from using and it made me horny as shit for a while and my gf loved it

For me it's tea first thing in the morning and then as much coffee as I can steal from the kitchen in the arena I usually work in.

>makes you sound like a seven year old.
>sound like

I bet you're a horrible person in real life.

Mint leaves most likely.

None of those flavoured 'teas' are made with tea.

Its an infograph made for upvotes on reddit, I'm into the tea hobby but I hate the tea subreddit with a passion. Its also easier to find decent quality coffee than tea in most places, if you're drinking bagged tea you shouldnt even bother with it, its trash, even the shittiest coffee is probably better quality.

it's the same people who pit dogs vs cats, FNM vs RHCP. they should all be put in labor camps.

the image is mostly bait, but
>all tea comes from the leaves of the same plant
>except for these things that are used to make tea, those dont count
that part's the one i have a big issue with

What's it like accomplishing nothing?

>these things that are used to make tea

The only things in that image used to make tea is tea.

I drink >2 litres of coffee per day. I make it with a French press and precision scale, its amazingly good and I think there's a fantastic depth and richness to the flavours of fresh, properly made coffee. but I just don't get tea, like its just slightly bitter warm water, I drink it piping hot with honey and ginger when ever I get a cold or sore throat but other than that I don't see why everybody loves it so much. its just not that great.

Xd

>classy
>teabag

Yeah nah cunt

You might have ADHD.

>image
>flower=/=tea
what the fuck is chamomile then?

This, or I'll wake up in the middle of the night with my bladder ready to burst from needing to pee. Fuck getting old

Chamomile tea is not tea, it's an infusion.
Only hibiscus produces tea.

Your moms an infusion.

>the kitchen in the arena I usually work in
are you an iron chef

Found the fagshit