Based McD coke

based McD coke

Other urls found in this thread:

diply.net/coke-tastes-better-mcdonalds?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=sciencep
archive.is/2nWCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coca Cola is universally shitty because it's so goddamn acidic compared to other sodas. McDonalds should sell Pepsi products instead. At least then I'd be able to get a Mountain Dew with my McGangbang.

Post the link kid

They have a deal to get sweeter Coke, thats what the article says.

Does fourchan word filter something to mcgangbang?

>I don't always buy coke from a burger shilling clown.. but when I do.. it's McDonald's.

I got chu senpai

For me it's the McGangbang, the best fast food sandwich.

okay I'll bite....... so what's the "reason?"

they add real colombian cocaine to it, of course.

McChicken

Gotem

Because when the flavor of the coke mixes with the flavor of the mcchicken no greater flavor combination can be realized on earth.

No. A McGangbang is what happens when you put a McChicken between the patties of a McDouble.

used to be good at $1 any size.

>uproxx

Will this site give me a virus?

Stainless steal instead of plastic bag
Fresher tasting filtered water
Cold syrup
Soda just above freezing temp

>falling for clickbait

The unironic shilling that McDonald's gets in this board is cringeworthy

>unironic
>cringeworthy

B

diply.net/coke-tastes-better-mcdonalds?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=sciencep

>clicking on click bait
>giving clickbait sites ad rev

Archive this shit if you're going to post articles.

archive.is/2nWCU

this is about as clickbait as it gets...

McDonalds does use the "bag in box" syrup delivery systems that other stores use.

If I remember correctly, they have Coca Cola representatives calibrate their fountains as well.

>85% of a fountain drink is water, so if the water is terrible, you are most definitely going to notice. McDonald's is meticulous about their water, and each location has a reverse osmosis filter which provides the best water possible. This is the #1 reason why their Coke tastes the best — they have the cleanest water you can get.

Da FUQ. So what nasty ass sewer water do they have in other places?

Mello yellow is better than dew and coke and Pepsi taste close enough to where it doesn't matter.

The McD coke in Germany always tastes too watery

I think I may live in the only country on earth where McD coke is much worse than the bottled stuff.

It's so bad that I have to order Sprite instead, and I've been a hardcore coke drinker all through my teens.

no that's a McBitchin'

The Diet Cola at McDonald's really does taste better than store bought. The one at McDonald's has the additional additives E211 and E900 added to it. But I think the better taste comes from having more water and being less sweet/sour. It just feels more refreshing.

t. weekly McDonald's goer

Sonic coke is best coke. Ice makes the difference.

All fountain sodas taste like garbage compared to bottled or even canned.

This
Glass bottle master race

Kys tripfag

ok, that is horribly racist (but i like it)

probably straight from the tap

ive been lots of restaurants that served tap water if you order water. some dishwasher literally fills your cup with tap water

It's hooked into the city water, obviously.
And McD's is hooked into the city water too, it's just that they have a nice, expensive water filtration system.

It's only a McGangbang if you take the buns off the McChicken. Otherwise, it's a McOrgy (because people use protection at an orgy)

coke watered down with too much ice is best coke

How is it racist? Because the patties are brown and the chicken is white?

It's like that Kanye says,
"Well I guess a lotta niggas do gang bang"

Hey fatty, post tits.

yeah why else would they call that combo a gangbang

There was a Whataburger near my home that had a very lean setting on their fountain machine that dispensed perfect coke. It was so ridiculously good when fresh, but when it started to go flat it went disgusting fast. But then that location switched to pepsi and was never the same.

Okay I'll bite, what makes McDonald's coke taste better? Or is this some gay ass clickbait where it's just some bull answer like "muh atmosphere"?