Don Gorske is an American world record holder and "Big Mac enthusiast". He is best known for having eaten over 29...

>Don Gorske is an American world record holder and "Big Mac enthusiast". He is best known for having eaten over 29,000 Big Mac hamburgers from the U.S. fast food chain McDonald's in his lifetime

Why is there so little worship of this guy here Veeky Forums? He's literally /ourguy/ and Veeky Forums personified.

he's not eating the McChicken

how do they keep track? do they keep track of all the customer's burger stats somehow?

smells fishy... seems like a publicity stunt cooked up by mcdonalds

>eating McShit
>/ourguy/
pick one and only one

Why should there be?

This is a food and cooking board.

Having that hat too. What a pathetic human being.

Looks like a child sex offender.

Fuck off Ronald

b-but mcdonalds makes u fat

he sends stool specimens every day to mcdonalds lab at area 51

Wonder if he counts the Mac Jr. as a fraction in his tally

how is this guy not dead from cancer in every organ

he's still alive? he looks like john lennon

Mac jr. is pretty much the same as a regular Big Mac. It uses a bigger patty and bun. It only has like 1g less fat and 50 fewer calories, just less carbs because no middle bun.

why would he be? it's just a big mac you fucking pussy

He was the guy featured in Supersize Me?
[spoiler]fuck, can't believe he's still alive[/spoiler]

>several mcd's posts on here daily
>not /ourguy/

Newfag.

fpbp

>he thinks the mickey d's posters are actual posters and not just paid shills
You'd be right to think that! Don't forget to head on down to your local McDonalds for a piping hot McChicken (TM) served with an ice cold Coca-Cola!

The very same. I'm sorta curious if the Macs make him mummified or something because of his regular consumption of them, like Keith Richards and all the drugs he did.

At least 3 a day he's said.
I imagine that if we all get nuked he'll be trucking along hundreds of years later due to being tempered (like eggs) to horrible, disgusting, dangerous environments and conditions

Only faggots eat McChickens.

why is john lennon wearing a burger hat?

When I was on my highschool's football team the fattest, niggest nigger on the team ate about 10 mcchickens and 7 mcdoubles in one sitting.

It was a sight to behold.

Did he wash it down with a nice shaft full of semen?

he's not gay. just incredibly overweight

>publicity stunt
>for over 20 years.

He is the burgman
Coo coo kachoo

the real John is dead

The fastfood discussion is a minority of the board and horrendously boring

I for one am not surprised the man eats the only acceptable food from mcdonalds over and over again.

you'd think he would've chosen a better sandwich

i just had a big mac meal myself
i still have to buy grocerys for the week and i have no idea what to get, im so freaking tired

He keeps every receipt.

Supersize me was a massive sham

I do get really sick when I eat mcchickens and such now, and that faggot has nothing to do with it, McDonald's just serves really bad food now.
They were great til 2010 or so.

Maybe your constitution just kicked the bucket.
Either way, supersize me was demonstrably fake, he straight up lied about what he ate

bump

Correct answer.

it's a majority at this point, it's spread like cancer