Redpill me on Cici's pizza buffet

Redpill me on Cici's pizza buffet
I just moved to the US and saw an ad on TV, looks like a good deal.

Are you 12 or under?

I remember when I was a kid I swore this place tasted exactly the same as Pizza Hut

It definitely doesn't but its better than LC

Good for stuffing your face with some 'za

I'd be embarrassed to go to one as an adult.

You're posting in an anonymous imageboard. Even existing makes you embarrassed.

>go with friends the morning after getting super fucked
>eating pizza and cheesy garlic bread until you barf in the urinal and are asked to leave

best shit in the universe

It's fucking disgusting and will probably make you sick.

Don't listen to this guy, it tastes nothing like Pizza Hut and is complete shit compared to Little Caesars deep dish.

But it's a buffet.

So is Shoney's.

every time me or my family ate there, at least one person vomited.

usually my older sister

cheers!

>moving to a 3rd world country
There is no standards in US. Cheap shit are shit.

Offer to pay for some teenagers if one of them acts like your son
its my guiltiest pleasure desu
When I want to get full on food that is that bad kind of good and theres no one to go with its a win-win

But I like Cicis more.

It's fine for what it is. Definitely better than LC's, but still significantly behind any other chain.

its 5.99 for all you can eat pizza, and their carryout is equally as cheap. You can't really go wrong at this place.

They do enjoy their meme pizzas though, like macaroni and cheese and other shit, but they aren't bad.

If you're fortunate enough to be in the area, Idaho Pizza Co has dope-ass lunch buffet deals. $7 gets you a refillable drink and buffet access to pizza. GOOD pizza.

I'd rather go to Costco for their $1.99 combo slice or if feeling hungry, add on the $1.50 for hot dog and drink.

I love Cici's, but that's because there's like one in my state, so it was a "special" place to go to when I was a kid. Usually with my school friends.

Every time I've eaten at a CiCi's I or someone I was with got stuck.

This guy gets it.

Arby's used to be my special place until I moved to a new town where there's one just down the street. I ate there so much it's just bland to me now. Even the brisket. How do you make brisket bland?

I was so preoccupied with where I could eat, I never stopped to consider where I should eat

Dessert pizzas make it worth it. Its not gourmet froo-froo, so don't expect much for $5 except a full stomach

Worked there for two days. I think I stopped going after cause i cut myself by accident while making the pizza dough and blood went into it. The illegal mexican training me used the dough anyways..

Bulemia.

You will hate yourself every second you are eating it

Don't do it

It's absolutely shit.
But it's cheap as fuck and all you can eat.

>complete shit compared to little caesars
>little caesars
>better than anything
fuck off nigga, I know public schools that serve better pizza than that shit.

This

isnt the buffet at pizza hut the same price?

I went there once and saw the pizza server putting a big spiral of ketchup on a freshly made pizza and it absolutely put me off to anything they serve

It's awful. Even as a kid I knew it was shit food.

I actually had Cici's the other week, it's not as garbage as I remember

I mean yeah, it's still pretty low, but the pizza tasted only sort of cheap instead of Little Caesar's tier swill and the cheese tasted decent.

I'd probably go again to save a few bucks, but there's also the fact that it's aimed at children, so it's a little awkward, butfuck the children

>5.99 for all you can eat
Jesus fucking christ that's cheap, no wonder the pizza is terrible.

ive been to cicis exactly once in my life, the food was terrible. like value brand frozen food bad.
buffets can be fine, but id pay more and go literally anywhere else. maybe theyve gotten better, i dont know.

Between sticky tables, loud kids, staff screaming Welcome to CiCi's, subpar pizza, subpar salad/pasta, and its not that much cheaper than other pizza joints.

I used to work at one. The work sucks, but the food is not a bad deal, as long as you are a fatass. I would suggest asking the employees to put out a custom pizza for you.

Explain to me in 200 words or less why LaRosa's is simultaneously the best and worst pizza around.

Is that a thing they do? Is it something employees like/don't mind doing or are they gonna piss on your pizza for asking?

>buttfuck the children

>mac n cheese pizza

I didn't mind. They'll mind if they are lazy sacks of shit or if it's super busy. You can request different toppings. The one I worked at got rid of bacon because it was too expensive to use, but you can ask for pretty much any standard pizza topping.

>carbs and cheese on a food that already consists of carbs and cheese
Are you british?

Understandable.
The rising costs of bacon are insane thanks to meme pushing fucks.