Redpill me on Grothendieck

he's a max level sorceror

How do I get to his level?

summon succubus

achieved wizardhood

Grothendieck was a dark lord of topology so powerful and so wise he use covariant functors to influence mathematics of our simulated reality to create life. He had such knowledge of topology he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Fortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew and then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic, he could save others from death....but not himself.

Can Grothendieck be summoned?

not by you

>not by you
How do I reach that level?

Same as all RPGs.
You gotta grind.

One inaccessible cardinal should give you access to his universe.

>wizard
had 5 kids
fuck off primitive animal

Has it ever occurred to you that he was such a powerful wizard he went past the glass cieling?
Guy went so overboard with his understanding of the universe he went past waifuism, past asexual cloning/gene splicing, straight through immortality and just...up and decided to have a family instead?

XD

Mother fucker broke the cap.

Some say there were three Bogdanoffs. Then the Grandwizard fought them with all his might, killing one but losing the battle. With his last strength, he barely could escape their wrath. He then lived the rest of his days as a hermit, a powerless wizard who had used all the magical essence he had during the battle. Just think about how mighty the Bogdanoffs are. This guy fought all three and managed to kill one, and deform the faces of the other two.

You know that Post-Anabelian Froeboid Geometrics was actually derived from Grothendieck's work?

>his apprentice
from wizard to samurai

Now I know. Thanks!

Mochizuki read the magical Tohoku scrolls. He then formalized his interuniversal magic using Grothendieck's symbols of great power and some nazi magick borrowed from Teichmüller.

Well I think the directly he became a

Majutsu-shi: Japanese Sorcerer lol

>deform their faces
You clearly don't know anything about our Bogdanoff overlords.
That is their true form, as manifested in our 3-dimensional reality.

>bogdanoffs bow to grothendieck