Why is it that on Veeky Forums americans create threads about fast food and processed foods...

why is it that on Veeky Forums americans create threads about fast food and processed foods, whilst europeans create threads on wines, best steak preparation methods, and share traditional wholesome food recipes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4GRJgMXHo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/pol/ pls

Fuck off piece of shit, racist Europoor. We eat waht ever we want over here. FUCK YOU!

deal with it bitch

it's the other way around, actually. europeans are honestly less healthy and fatter than americans.

americans create threads about food and cooking
europeans create threads about americans

that is empirically incorrect. enjoy your record obesity, record healthcare bills, record child mortality rate, record child malnutrition levels, record poor quality hospitals and so on.

You're thinking of the Bongs, and as of today they no longer count. Glad to be rid of the inbred twats.

this

>bongs
>invaded and colonized three times
>inbred
You don't know what inbred means do you, shitwit?

>enjoy your record obesity, record healthcare bills, record child mortality rate, record child malnutrition levels

Yeah, but you're really talking about 10% of our population. Don't blame the rest of us for all that shit.

>Yeah, but you're really talking about 10% of our population. Don't blame the rest of us for all that shit.

Again... some of you Europoors must all think 'Mericans all live in the deep south or something.

african americans is still americans. back to /pol/ for you friend

>Americans discuss food and cooking
>Europeans discuss their obsession with America
EVERY
HOUR
ON
THE
HOUR

Suck my brexit ball sack eurocuck

this.
I also believe that slavshits have overtaken the Australians in shitposting, but that would be an insult to Australians, as slavshit "shitposting" is without art and humor.

yuropeons are poor, have zero freedums, and are surrounded by hordes of shitskin rapists they arent allowed to defend themselves against (no gunz + I think they have some kind of quota for breeding with them and giving them free stuff enforced by Merkel and the EU), so they only have a few outlets of escapism and having an ego on the internet, so they come here and pretend that liking brie cheese and knowing how to cook force fed duck livers makes them superior even though they are prisoners in their own homes and their people and culture has already been lost forever.

this is what americans actually believe

i laugh every time. poor poor amerisharts. i almost feel sad for them. we have centuries old vineyards and delis, they have walmart and starbucks.

Guys he's figured us out, were done for on here. See you on infinity Chan in 5 minutes.

OBSESSED

>Yeah, but you're really talking about 10% of our population. Don't blame the rest of us for all that shit.

Nigger culture is 100% an American export. Deal with it.

European beta male pussies.

Making even Asian males look like BOSS Alpha Males since 2001.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4GRJgMXHo8

you could say that. it is interesting that you americans see how well we live, and yet you do nothing to change the poor conditions that you live in.

Didn't a load of Asian males make your country look stupid in 2001?

>uh americans done have vineyards and delis somehow
>please just let me pretend like we have ONE thing americans dont :'(

even if there is something made in your 3rd world country we somehow dont have, I can have it overnight shipped to my doorstep so I can eat half of it and throw the rest away. stay obsessed,cuck.

So how many minutes has it been since your last terrorist attack?

Ours has been 15 years and counting.

>asian

this is what their eu nanny state has told them to say instead of middle eastern, because asia is a much bigger place and its less discriminating. lol. they are so unaware of their own brainwashing. Dont you have some teletax to pay or turnips to harvest or something? Maybe you have to go suck off some "asians" at the local refugee camp?

>so obsessed with MUH HISTORY MUH CULTURE that they are still unable to form a union as cohesive as the US
>can't unify despite their monarchs being literally related
The US runs the gamut of niggers (nigger niggers, forest niggers, jungle niggers, potato niggers, snow niggers, sea niggers) yet is the strongest union of independent states in existence

this is because of cultural differences for the most part. all maerican states speak the same language and are generally fairly similar

twelfth post belfth post

>this is because of cultural differences for the most part
Yuropeons can't into proper assimilation of different cultures. Your neighbor looks like you and probably share a not-so-distant common ancestor. But no MUH CULTURE MUH HISTORY