So, I had frosen down some 1/2 pound of ground beef. Took it out, thawed it up in the fridge...

So, I had frosen down some 1/2 pound of ground beef. Took it out, thawed it up in the fridge. Was gonna shape it into some burger patties. My god, all watery. Did put it on hot pan, boiled the shit.
Anyway, ate it, it wasnt that bad.
What went wrong?

Drip loss. Google it.

You didnt let it thaw all the way through
Its still frozen in the middle

That's clearly not OP's original photo, it's crap from the intarwebs. But yes, that photo is improperly thawed.

No, I dont believe it was. I could easily shape it.

>frosen

>intarwebs
I have never been more sincere when telling someone to kill themselves than right now. Please stay on reddit and never, ever come back here.

Lol
We are biggr than that.

I've been using the term intarwebs before reddit even existed, boy. I've never been there and I don't plan on visiting.

What other words trigger your autism? Have you discussed that with your therapist?

Should I get involved?

Yeah i'm getting in on this one.

EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS NOT AUTISM
STOP BEING A FUCKING RETARD

THANKS.

This post is autism

Imma gonna shoppin pretty soon. What should I get?

>EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS NOT AUTISM

I'm well aware. But flipping out about the term "intarwebs" certainly is.

You're right.
I'm just trying to tame this fucker because he has at least 62 posts about things being autistic on this board right now.

The burger just might be undercooked. Im assuming your not familiar with authentic american cuisine.

uhhh... can you be more specific?

So you're saying you've been a cum guzzling faggot for years?

when freezing them press them into half an inch thick sheets (so that they fit your freezing bag perfectly) - that way they're freezing quicker preventing bacteria built up, but they'll thaw quicker as well. Also it's easier to store them

No. It was unfrozen. I took a chunk out. Threw it from left to righ in hands, bad style maybe

Get some food.

Booze. And stuff

Ok have it your way
Maybe celery. You let me down zeekay