How come we slaughter cows to eat their meat but dogs are magically exempt from barbarism?

How come we slaughter cows to eat their meat but dogs are magically exempt from barbarism?

Asian detected.

Dog gets eaten in Japan, Korea and China, user.

Dogs are eaten in Asia

But really they don't taste very good, so there's not much point
Especially when the dog is more valuable as a work animal, managing your herds

Dog meat isn't good. If you want to know what it taste like. Eat a raccoons.

They shouldn't be.

Make dog great again!

We've systematically mindbroken the entire species to act like our children but eating them? EWWWWWW

Dog meat was never great.

Game and horse needs a comeback though.
Tired of white bitches saying "eww moose is too exotic" and then eating wagyu shipped in from across the planet

it's pretty obvious but:
>dogs were never domesticated for food, they were domesticated to help with tracking and be a living alarm of sorts. they're one of very few animals that can perform these roles.
>using predators for meat doesn't make sense since you need to actually feed them meat before they grow big enough to be worth consuming. cows on the other hand eat grass which is worthless to us and grows everywhere.
>when you keep an animal around for a long time you become attached to it, that's just how humans work. we can even get attached to and name inanimate objects.
>humans instinctively treat their pets a bit like family members. most people wouldn't want to eat their niece.

And why can't we use them for pleasure either? Why can't we have sex with them?

A dog's got personality. personality goes a long way.

We have this thread every month. Can we please stop?

Some dog breeds are raised just for food.

Not until it's legal to eat dog in the US and Europe.

>dogs were never domesticated for food

What is Nureongi

>implying it's illegal

Slaughtering dogs for food is perfectly legal, you just need to hire a food inspector to supervise you and make sure you're not killing dogs for fun.

Cry harder, dumbass.

Lots of people eat dogs & cows but only Asians seem to beat and burn them in a torturous way so they die slowly and painfully, isn't that really what you are for? I mean that's what people are complaining about, it's not so much about eating dog meat.

yeah no kidding. lets get back to the "for me its this particular fast food item" threads.
Also, fuck off, crybaby

Commercial slaughter and sale of dog meat is illegal.

So is dealing drugs.
It happens, you are not in a perfect world you special snowflake.

"eating dog" is not illegal, stop moving goalposts.

Back to >>>/mlpol/

>doesn't want nonsensical law on the books
>special snowflake
u wot

>cow eats grass and hay all day
>very little cost
>produces 400 - 600 pounds of meat depending how long you let it live

>dog eats scraps/dog food
>runs around all day burning calories
>produces maybe 20 - 50 pounds of meat depending on breed

Dogs you mean? You can in Leafistan. You can marry one if you so choose, so you're not living in sin anymore.

>to act like our children

majority are companions, need to stop assuming celebrity retards with dogs in their bags are the status quo of dog owners

>most people wouldn't want to eat their niece
I'd eat my niece, if you know what I mean.

>runs around all day burning calories

not if its in a cage...

that's why I wrote "most" ;)))))))

That coon meat is lousing with worms

Protip: that's not how you should treat your children.

>How come we slaughter cows to eat their meat

Because herbivores are delicious, and dog tends to taste like shit.

Meat from carnivores is terrible, for one.

>that guy who was lost in the woods for days stumbles upon a stray doggo out in the wild
>the doggo sticks by his side for days and days while the two wandered together looking for a way home
>could be a wonderful story about mans best friend
>except after a couple of days with the doggo the man decided he was too hungry to continue
>bashed the doggo over the head with a rock and ate its flesh
>the doggo meat was so bad the man ends up vomiting it all up
>the doggo was killed for nothing
>the very next day the man was found and rescued

fuck that guy. I get deeply angry every time I think about it. I wish the dog ate him instead

Cows don't make good pets, they're big, they have smelly farts, and they take a huge shit.

>eating meat is barbarism
Fag.

Dogs are work animals. Cows are food animals.

It's pretty simple. That's why we don't eat horse, and why hindus don't eat beef.

Cows are delicious. Dogs are not.

because dogs aren't bred to taste good.

Jack London wrote a story like that only it was a sick wolf and they were both seriously starving and the wolf was waiting for the man to die so he could eat him, but the man killed the wolf by biting it's throat and sucking the blood. Hmm, on reflection it's not that similar. Nevermind.

>I wish the dog ate him instead
Species traitors like you are the fucking worst. I hope you get eaten by a wolf, and I hope it's slow enough that your tiny mind is able to process what a retard you are.

Dogs matter.
Cows do not.

t. Trump supporter

Cows are sacred to a large majority of people on this planet, Cletus.

eat a dog then, nobody's stopping you

My society imparted morals do.

Different cultures, pajeet. The west generally considers dogs as companions or a working animal. If you want feral dogs running around eating all the crap on your designated shitting streets, that's your prerogative.

They taste awful and they work

Cows only exist still because humans decided they tasted good, they're dumb assholes and should be extinct.

Because it was the chicken and cow that dropped those bombs on haroshima and Nagasaki. They knew what they were getting themselves into. To make things worse they framed the dolphin and whale, which resulted in genocide.

but user, taste is subjective? are you implying that there is an objective and empirical method humans can use to grade taste?

Different animals serve different purposes for us. Dogs make great companions, cows make great meals.

I gotta thank nuts like you for making libertarianism seem completely unpalatable to the average lay-person. It's probably for the best.

because we bred dogs and cows for different reasons

They'd probably taste lean and gamey

Pigs chicken and cow on the other hand have been vettted buy hundreds of years of human experience

I'd
Try it if it was humanely killed. Humans too, I don't fall for the morality spook

Except hardly anyone uses them as work animals anymore

Civilised people make a distinction between work animals and food animals
It's why slavs and baltniggers will eat horse but not dog, western europeans and their diaspora will eat neither and gooks will eat literally anything

That's just not true

>dog
>work animal
maybe if you are a peasant slav and need to commute to work on your pack of feral fleabags yes

>magically
dogs are helpful on hunting, they have a purpose that means not being eaten for most cultures.

and cows don't? They give milk and do can manual labor. Dogs are shit compared to cows in terms of usefulness.

ITT: meat comes from the store

You're a retard if you think cattle ranchers are going around selling all their dairy cows to butchers.

dogs = carnivore = taste like shit.
They don't naturally get fat too.
The whole "chinese eat dogs" industry literally only flourish because of famine and American tourists who want a thrill. not even ten years ago any Chinese person would bitch slap you if you dared to talk about that shit to them as part of their culture.

>large majority of people on this planet
hindus make up a majority of the world population?

Moose is difficult to make.
I personally enjoy making a stew or "Elghakk" wich is a Meat sauce similar to bolognese, but without tomato, oregano, basil and Olive oil.

I Think that humans tend to avoid predators and the like becourse it is insanely difficult to make a Nice meal out of compared to regular game like moose, rabbit or bird. Have you tried moose carpaccio?

Dogs are omnivores retard

japan does not eat dogs. korea and china do though. taiwan and vietnam too.

Fun fact! Almost all beef you eat are steers! The males!

Kinda like you that, innit?

Why is Japan so civilized and perfect?

Yes, actually

Dude, the illegal dog meat trade in Japan is massive.

yeah, they only eat larger highly intelligent creatures, like whales.

>How come we slaughter cows to eat their meat but dogs are magically exempt from barbarism?

Questions that only dumb white folk ask themselves.

Dogs have been domesticated thousands of years ago

Because dogs were created by us for working and playing, not eating. Also, their diet is almost as gross as ours.

Not much good meat on them either. Eating a dog is like racing lawnmowers.

We've systematically engineered them to not rip our throats out.

Deer Sausage is good. and I'm a food normie.

Humans can socialize with mammals easily because we are mammals. Although some weirdos keep reptiles.

>Dog bit him, and my dad jammed his hand down the dog’s throat, ripped up his fuckin'’ stomach.

They're pretty smart, although corvids are more logical.

>tuna tastes bad

Are they especially fatty or something?

Rabbit is pretty tasty.

Do you think that a single exception somehow invalidates a general trend?

Yeah, even mass slaughterhouses use methods that are pretty damn humane compared to what I've seen of dog harvesting. Granted, it probably varies quite wildly from establishment.

There is a difference between a regulated trade and organized crime.

>taste is subjective?
Is that a question or a statement? Stop typing like a numale.

Cannibalism or child sexual abuse, which is least acceptable in Texas. The answer may surprise you.

>90 pounds
not even a big guy

Mohammed is the most commonly used name on Earth. Read a fucking book for once.

> why are some things different from other things

user...

disease, bacteria... Coons aint good people. This is coming from a Canadian. There is a reason those dumpster cats aren't on our money.

This.

Also they can kill you by accident

Underrated post.

horse is also kind of gross. Deer is better.

Being eaten by a wolf isn't a bad way to go. Being eaten by a pig though...