Redhead Math

Alright Veeky Forums, help a fellow retard out.

I need to know how rare (i.e. what are the chances/percentage?) a girl with red hair in my country can be.
There are currently 140 million redheads worldwide, 2% of Global pop.

There are currently 4,892,721 people in my country, half of which (1.01) are women.

>tl;dr how many redheads are there in Costa Rica? And what are my chances of meeting one?

You're not accounting for age, attractiveness, the ones with daddy issues, the ones with missing arms and legs, the ones who just dye their hair red, the ones who are lesbians, the ones who only like rich guys, the ones who are already taken, etc.
Stop making women a calculation, you're gonna have a bad time.

Nah m8, I already know one, I just wanted figures to see how lucky I am.

She's redhead natty too.

Topkek, you just described OP's pic.

g-get

nice photoshop

red hair happens when someone's blond and brown genes activate at the same time. It's a mutation.

Got it.
But how rare is it in a country with 4,800,000 people?

depends how many blonds and brunettes mix. The reason it's common to irish and scottish people is due to nords interbreeding with shitskin "brits". No other reason.

Same reason it's common in afghanistan. Russian rape babies.

Cool, so, no figures for me?

I'm not a geneticist I will say 1/2 mixes will have red hair.

If your country is full of shitskins chances are slimmer to non existent.

Thanks user, but its simple math. (that i cant do)

If 2% of the world population is redhead, how much % of redheads are there in a sample of 4,800,000 people?

It depends how many blonds and brunettes mix. That's the reason you don't see different coloured asians and niggers. White people actually have sub-races and mutants. They aren't a cohesive race.

The world population is 90% the same thing. So very few, especially since white countries are filling up with "brunettes". Think of it as mixing paint colours. The more brown you add, the more brown you get.

And they call us asians the barbarians.

T-thanks, user?

The reason white people develop light features is due to living in colder climates. You don't spontaneously become blonde or red haired without some outside factory.

90% of the humans are asian, that's what I'm getting at, so very few people will turn redhead. Unless you put tons of asians up north and wait 5000 years.

Google snow blindness, notice the eye colour.

And I don't get your perceived racism on my part. This website is based on asian culture, and asian religions have influenced tons of new age movements. On the contrary, asians are highly respected.

How many kids you know who love ninjas and stuff? Get a grip.

>factory.
*factor

depends if the 4.8 million people are in ireland or the ivory coast you tard.

they're called shitskins not brunettes.

Costa Rica, my dude

Redheads are common in Afghanistan? Please demonstrate this.

OP here, just did the math, she is part of a 0,0006%

Thanks, faggots.