I hate gravity. How do we kick its ass?

I hate gravity. How do we kick its ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOMqqI-kzHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

elon musk

insert a tube into earths core and squeeze some of that out. gravity will be down by half

Not good enough. Managing to go up isn't a victory, you're still playing by its rules. I want to screw with gravity itself.

Bitch is always keeping me down.

by opening yours

Ask a nazi how they built their anti-grav vehicles/ufos in WWII

Fairy obvious if you use electromagnetism to create a field separated from space/time then gravity can't affect you. This is really simple stuff op. You gonna need a lot liquid nickel though.

>get some metal bars ad make a frame that looks like a capital pi which is 3 metres tall and can stand stable on its own.
>fasten a rope around your chest under your armpits, and throw the other end over the metal frame.
>if you can pull yourself up, that's great, but it doesn't end there. If you can't, stop masturbating to chinese propaganda and start crunching numbers. You will get more gainzzz that way.
>tie your feet to the bottom of the metal frame.
>pull yourself up.
>the frame will lift.
>you are airborne.
>you have defied gravity.
>physicsists BTFO.

Gravitoelectromagnetism can sorta do what you want, but it's effects are so small as to be immeasurable outside of extreme stellar objects. Unless you can increase the effect of frame dragging by many orders of magnitude it might as well not exist.

Oh space habitats then...

I have a way.

>I hate gravity. How do we kick its ass?

Levity.

Gravity is just an illusion. It's curvature in spacetime. So obviously we just have to uncurve spacetime. Voila.

What is gravity?

Baby don't hurt me...

Don't pull me...

4lmaopl8 diddy

youtube.com/watch?v=pOMqqI-kzHY

Red Bull

And then this.

Now 3 of those.

Have fun.

No field is separated from spacetime. All forces involve energy and all energy deforms spacetime.
This is why general relativity is difficult - matter lives in spacetime but the shape of spacetime is determined by the distribution of matter!

>implying you could develop properly or live very long without it

underrated