Does Poland have a point here?

Does Poland have a point here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76BtP1GInlc
w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/encyclicals/documents/papa-francesco_20150524_enciclica-laudato-si.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/thread

/pol/and

seriously though, this whole climate change thing is turning into a religion.

wow that's some impressive pattern spotting

>deny spherical earth
Spherical earth is the new Holocaust, if you say that maybe we live on a flat earth you are denying flat earth now.

>false equivalency
t. brainley

>brainley
wow thanks

hmm interdasting. thanks for the suggestion.

>/pol/

Brainlet, fucking auto correct

>/pol/
>poland

>tfw autocorrect thinks "brainley" is a word

Because most "educated" people take the context out of proportion. Everyone can agree that climate change exists due to geological change in nature. But, to say that humans have played a role to the affect of extreme taxation, no, lel no, not until china and anyone from SE asia for that matter.

on that point, humans have done less harm to our poles than the galactic atmosphere has. Also, statistic have been manipulated to make it seem like CO2 emissions from humans are any worse than cows or volcanoes. (wont happen, fellow burgers wont let cow population reduce any time soon).

Should we start taxing iceland for all the CO2 they are causing up in the north poll. Most do't even know of the underwater chain of volcano in the Atlantic that are causing huge spikes in methane release.

We are fucked either way.

>muh taxes
>muh china

>argument

thought i was in sci not pol

>muh not an argument
post /pol/topics
get treated like a /pol/tard

That's the one polish protty. Don't listen to him.

are you referencing yourself? I'm getting the strong indication your just a troll, and have no real world experience on debate or education for that matter, so for that have a nice day

Stul pysk skurwysynu

so embarrassing I weep for my country.

No, now listen to your pope.

youtube.com/watch?v=76BtP1GInlc
w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/encyclicals/documents/papa-francesco_20150524_enciclica-laudato-si.html

shut the fuck up, commie.