Yes, I have an IQ of 122. No, I haven't read Game of Thrones. No, I don't like Joyce. Yes, I am better than you

Yes, I have an IQ of 122. No, I haven't read Game of Thrones. No, I don't like Joyce. Yes, I am better than you.

Actually BOTH my dick and IQ are bigger, OP.

oh really? because i have an iq of 123 >:-)

>bigger dicks are better

Pleb as fuck.

>bigger IQs are better
Say whatever you like, neolib.

IQ 87 master race reporting in

>122 IQ

That's like liberal arts major level

Is 120 a good IQ or is it wannabe intellectual tier

>post no. 8794458 in charge of getting jokes

It's probably ideal, really - as far as the purpose of leading a healthy and happy life goes.

IQ of 2500 here
John Green is my favorite author

>Yes, I am better than you.

That's actually pretty comforting user, thanks

>he thinks 122 is a good score

Only alternate reality John Green is good.

I have an IQ of 231.

I only watch anime and play video games. All other art forms are below me.

120 is slightly above average; no better than top 10%. Because an IQ of 120 is often enough for someone to be the smartest of their close friends, it is not uncommon for people in the 120s to develop an unrealistic superiority complex early in life. This sense of superiority often leads to insecurity when they are outshone by legitimately talented individuals later in life.
If anyone ever attempts to brag about their IQ, be it 120 or 150, they are insecure wannabe intellectuals seeking self-validation. It just so happens that an IQ in the 120s is the perfect level for insecurity to develop.

>tfw your IQ is too easy to remember

My IQ is 105, I'll never be great.

This but unironically

The world needs people that can be average and be good at it.

smash the false meritocracy, caste system when

It's also the perfect range for "smart enough to cruise through the first part of school effortlessly, get a reputation as a "smart kid," then crash and burn in highschool or university because you can no longer slide through effortless on pure intellect but also never developed any 'self-discipline and everybody just decides you're a lazy fuck."

IQ of 141 here, still cruising in third year of uni

that sounds like me

I've got an IQ of 146 and still crashed in high school. I cruised through uni, though.

I'm in the process of cruising through an Ivy League engineering degree with a 4.0 and I'm mildly interested in seeing where I stand.
How and why do you actually get tested? Please explain the process and what caused you to take an IQ test in the first place.

Anyone whose crowning achievement is a high IQ score rather than actually putting their supposed intelligence into practice isn't as clever as they think they are.

I attended a school for "gifted" children and they would test us every few years. Also I think I took one at the end of high school when I had no idea what uni I want to apply to and I visited a psychologist and she gave me a bunch of test that were supposed to show me my strengths and help me decide. (according to them I should have studied mathematics but instead I chose literature and writing)
the process is quite boring, you spend a few hours sitting down and solving easy logical questions

intelligence is a needless concept with no meaningful definition, just like happiness and health and all the other garbage that's shoved down our throats from the moment we're out of the womb

holy dick are you me

"is your child happy? healthy? intelligent?" -- it's the language of the advertising vulture stripping away your parents' money

possibly