Does Veeky Forums enjoy sipping on some freshly brewed coffee while reading a novel?

Does Veeky Forums enjoy sipping on some freshly brewed coffee while reading a novel?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Amora-French-Press-Coffee-Maker/dp/B01K1WNKP8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, coffee is addictive and makes me feel shitty

I prefer green tea with coconut water.

lol gay

I used to go to Tim Hortons with sound-dampening construction worker headphone things and get a medium double double and read every morning until the crowds became too much. But all the hot jailbait coming in for their morning snack drove me out. I can't read while I'm looking at the fabric of a 15 year old girl's short shorts bunch up in her asscrack and wishing it were me.

I used to drink too much coffee and it fucked up my stomach, so I had to stop drinking it for like a year, and I've only just been able to stomach it recently again.

>wishing it were me
This makes it ambiguous if you're a pedo (ok, ok, hebephile) or a fag. It's ok, you really don't need to clear that up.

I noticed that ambiguity as I posted it and decided to leave it. I like to make the world a more mysterious place.

That is what I am doing right now.

Wait fuck I am in lit how did this phone get in my hands.

No. But tea, yes.

I chug my coffee, then read

I can read better with a beer than a coffee, so depends on the time of day

Aber warum muss ich Kaffe trinken? Warum ist das Text in Deutsch? Bist du ein Deutsch oder studierst du die Sprache?

How bad is my german?

coffee is bean piss

Ich bin ein Schüler, mein Freund. Eines Tag ich möchte wohne im Berlin

Fuck off high schooler

Ironic phoneposting is still phoneposting.

No, my meds make me insomniac enough.

I'll take tea though. Jasmine and Riz a best.
lol gay

Und wo wohnst du heute?

i speak practically no german (started learning a couple weeks ago senpai) but i think it should be "bist du Deutscher?" deutscheposten please concur.

Heute ich wohne im DC. Und du?

Dein Deutsch ist Scheisse.
Führe Selbstmord aus.

my german's rusty enough to be before orthography changes. der Text though I think, and auf Deutsch. no ein before Deutsch or do what the other user said (maybe i can't see his post)

Only black coffee

Everything else sucks/is too fattening

>Only black coffee

Patrician detected

cucks

You're a man of culture

alright what's your alternative to black coffee, fucker?

Glorious milky white.

I like my sugar with coffee and cream

Fucking disgusting.

True men have their sugar with bread, the way God intended. That's how you become a healthy American.

Caffeine powder is how I roll nowadays, much more efficient.

I know man, I've started doing my meals through a feeding tube. I also speedread.

Efficiency is life, efficiency is love.

I live in a small new hampshire town, our local coffee shop is small business owned and used to be apartments so its has tons of littles rooms all over the place to sit in. The couches and chairs are huge and comfy and as soon as I drop my kids off at school I head over there and read 100 pages over a couple lattes next to the fire, and sometimes doze off.

Probably the most Veeky Forums post I've ever read. Bless you.

lol gay

this

Faggot

>alternative to black coffee
I order my coffees from Coffee Review magazine based on overall rating every three weeks. I prefer Sumatran or El Salvadorean Geishas, but Kenyan coffees have a wonderful bouquet as well. I only make my coffee in a french press with water that has cooled from boiling for 30 seconds (dont want to overboil). I then immediately grind my beans for 10 seconds in a high power ceramic burr grinder. I put the coffee in the french press, and then add 2 tablespoons of water and stir, to pre-bloom the grinds. Then I add the rest 1 minute later, and let to steep for 7 minutes. On the first blend I take my coffee black in order to fully appreciate the taste and nuance and nose. After that I invariably add pure cane sugar, 2 tablespoons, and 2 tablespoons of light cream, organic only. I recently purchased a Bonavita SCAA (Specialty Coffee Association) approved percolator, which touts itselfs as maintaing temperature throughout the brewing process to better blossom the grounds, but it simply isn't the same.

>200 dollar coffee pot
>Doesnt use

Prestigious

Is this the perfect life?

This is disgusting. This is terrifying. You are everything that repulses me. Thank you, user, for showing me what life could be like.

Normally I hate to be a product shill, but I bought one of these recently from Amazon, and I'm telling you, this thing is fucking top-notch. It's nice to have sitting on your desk while your reading. It's a work of art, honestly. Thing is solid steel and quite heavy, plus it's double walled, so it keeps the coffee hot for hours on end.

amazon.com/Amora-French-Press-Coffee-Maker/dp/B01K1WNKP8

I like the image of someone chilling out there with a pair of noise cancelling headphones like tarmac workers wear when they're standing twenty-five feet away from a fucking 747 turbine engine. It would almost make that place semi-comfortable.

lol gay

Good morning Veeky Forums, what are you drinking this morning.

Last week I purchased a bag of pre-ground plebbish I know coffee flavored lightly with powdered pecan and cinnamon from an upstate Vermont independent roaster. It also has a light marijuana note which frankly shocks me. Hoping that I havent been tricked

DUDE

nein, musst du nicht. zuviel ist ungesund. zwei liter wasser dagegen sind gut, dazu genug obst, gemuese, fleisch, fisch, schokolade usw.

If relevant, how is German rural coffee culture? In the US it is approaching a folk art form, and is highly Veeky Forums, but in such shitholes as Canada, Tim Hortons remains something of a national cult even outside major cities.

Good morning Veeky Forums. I'm having 2 cups of coffee and 4 breads with olive. What is Veeky Forums having?

Tim Hortons is delightful you fucking faggot.

Good morning you faggot.

OH HECK YES I DO! I LOVE COFFEE - BLACK!

I also love teas of all kinds, preferably without sugar.

And give me cookies! Macaroons, s'il vous plait.

Fei Zi Xiao. I've never actually had lychee so I don't think I've been able to point out the lychee notes, but it's delicious anyway.

I may make myself an italian sausage and broccoli frittata in addition to my daily 6 cups of coffee

mebbe for some construction worker, not for a well read NEET with disposable income

Right now I'm drinking black instant coffee and eating cold left over fish and chips.

Pretty good breakfast tbqhwy. Of course, you plebs could never reach my level of irony.

Might as well be a homeless kid shooting heroin and sucking cops off to achieve even more irony.

Yes, but I've taken to reading instead of sleeping so coffee is a bad idea. I read from about 11 to 3 most nights and it's really wearing me down, but I'll kill myself if I stop. I'm thinking of building up a home gym and lifting for an hour instead.
Has anyone else got a nice espresso machine? It's such a chore dictating what I want to the Veeky Forums major taking my order and I've gotten pretty good at it now

This sounds delicious. I'd like to join you.

I'm going full-American with a pot of black coffee, cinnamon oatmeal with apple slices, raisins, and honey, and two eggs.

Lychee are delicious! You should find a place near you where you can try one.

They're probably at Japanese supermarkets, right? We're getting a Mitsuwa soon.

Yes, you should be able to find some there.

Go read a book you fucking nerd

Reminder that being a hebe is patrician.

Sounds delicio... err, I mean, "lol gay!"

lal goy