Writing

Lets write a story, sentence by sentence.

My father and I used to go on walks together.

Then he destroyed my ass with his massive cock.

It was quite awkward since I always had a throbbing erection.

the end

Every day i struggle with this fear.

That I am my father, in breadth and breath.

Afraid I will repeat his life until death.

like some liberal shibboleth

I smear shit on my clit

It helps me recall those heady days at Harvard.

So many days I was worried about someone going in my basement

Yet I secretly want someone to find her chained up, for the guilt becomes more and more unbearable.

The days became long and the nights longer, without that thicc ass in my possession even the most grande frog images would not suffice.

But then... he came into my life

My father, who I'd not heard from in years.

His name: Boosie Badazz.

let a nigga nut only way I go to sleep

Cock as big as the hole he left in my heart when he left that snowfallen day.

So i ran, Its all I ever did and all i knew how to do

The snow fell gently onto my cheeks, my asscheeks that is.

honestly i wish this had happened to me

In a moment of pure bliss, Santa thrusted forward; I shattered, my world only the feel of his veiny cock forcing my intestinal walls wider.

Wow, what a story, Mark

Mark was my vampire half-brother.

and every time he bit me I would rape him in his ass as revenge

My semen served as an adequate supplement.

until one day I stuck my bird in the wrong hole and he bit my ween. Now my weiner has fangs and I have become.... The cocky vampire

In the other room, Severus Snape was giving Draco Malfoy the ol' reach around while Lucius watched.

While Bernie Sander frollocked amongst the blooming medows of the USSR.

but then they all died because Harry Potter is gay and then there was once a monkey named Genghis McMurphy

And but so, a screaming came across the sky, and the nigger spat, ye.

He started a joke that started the whole world crying.

lol BTFO.

The monkey had a buddy named Bill, and bill was a downs syndrome kid but he wasn't that different from you or I deal with it

Bill and his monkey's lives and tragedies are detailed intricately in My Gym Partner is a Monkey.

The monkey was the head of a family owned illicit operation, 40 years of smuggling high quality organic bananas, without anyone knowing they were in fact irradiated. "Wow, Ghengis" they would say, "these organic 'nanas gotta real shine 'n glow to dem"

The monkey often responded with indifferent screeches of, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and threw shit at them when he was feeling particularly rambunctious.

He lit up a cigar and scratched his bottom shamelessly.

but then Ghengis blew up the book factory that made those books because he wants to be the author of his own destiny and he also blew up the organic radiation banana factory because that storyline is gay

As he peeled back his lips into a grotesque sneer. "SHIIEEEEET" he said.

Mikr Brown descended from heaven, angel song carressing all who stood in the court room that day. Snow white wings beating but slowly, he floated in front of the honorable judge and spoke: I Din Du Nuffin.

"It's the Jews." One of Genghis' and Bill's grunts, Fat Saddles McSmalldick, addressed them gravely as they watched their hq burn down.

The smell of scorched bananas floated throughout the city, opening up old wounds and salty lips. The sea was angry.

Ghengis hated jews and wanted them all to know what it was like to feel whips on their backs for the first time in their existence, so he devised a plan where bill would put on a paper mache nose and infiltrate the jew ranks to engender discord from within

Fat Saddles McSmalldick piloted the helicopter with his eyes closed because he promised it would be totally awesome.

he didn't get away with it though because all jews are natural born accountants and could easily surmise that Bill was one chromosome short of the amount required to be an actual human.

so the jews captured bill and forced him to do weird things that jews find hot like bounce shekels on his buttocks and do sarah silverman impressions

Bill was extremely distressed the entire time and repeatedly shit himself, cried and flailed his weak, pudgy limbs.

this made Ghengis mad but he couldn't do shit about it because he is a fucking monkey so he just jumped off a bridge as monkeys are wont to do when confronted with kind of annoying problems, and he left bill the downie to a life of perverse jew servitude the end

poor Bill

yet, it was for no doubt an unavoidable outcome

As she stepped out of the bus his body stopped functioning.

The penis was.

Bill settled back, to await the crying of lot 49