Scientifically, why are Indian people so ugly?

Scientifically, why are Indian people so ugly?

Like what evolutionary purpose does it have?

pic related.

Mixing with the protoAbos, bastard children of the Arabs and related caucasoid races, incest and education on hygiene.

Inbreeding due to parents arranging marriages within close family due to caste system

At my college I know like 2- Indians and they are all related, distance cousins from a few generations to be precise.

Indian women can be pretty cute.

Almost every Indian looks different. How can you call them ugly? I suppose one can go by phenotype but India is a huge country with a varied of phenotypes.

>India has more than two thousand ethnic groups
>Using sweeping generalisation
Whoa, guys to go:

It's a huge country but people don't marry from outside their state or even their locality. It isn't just enough for parents that the castes and religion are the same.

>tfw you're indian and you know you're ugly

Because Indian women a majority of Indian women are decently fuckable, and that being said, we could not compete for the affection with obviously more attractive races than us.

So nature conditioned them to very low standard men, so their standards would be low, and therefore sexual activity between them could now prosper.

Continuing, sadly due to excess of ugly men, the women became collectively ugly as well, which is why Indians as a whole generally are unattractive.

You don't have a positive experience with that race, so to you the don't look nice, cute or handsome. They are not ugly, you are just not used to them in a positive manner

This man is more attractive than you. Prove me wrong.

yeah for real. donno about the average but it seems far more than enough to dismiss the idea that the ethnic group in general is ugly.

stereotypically, at least fashion and even music wise, most seem like they're stuck in the 80s. but apart from that they're not that bad really. There are plenty of beautiful models of both sex, which cannot be said of tons of ethnic groups.

He smells like curry

nigger what is these i can't even decipher. are you an indian

>tfw same
Any more fellow pajeets here?

he smells like the high end cologne that sponsors him

>Scientifically, why are you so retarded?
>Like what evolutionary purpose do you have?
Lrn2science-and-evolution fgt pls

Its cause they are black skinned and the Aryans invaded and thats why they look like that. Don't believe me then look at southern Indians.

>Douche beard
>attractive

Indians are some of the most cringey faggots

One of the most attractive men in India

youre so full of shit. most of the women who you love would suck his cock and savour his cum in their mouth

>No cheek bones
>No defined chin
>Fairly unimpressive jawline

He's not attractive by any measure.